"Gemini's scarier." She chuckled at the boy's quiet reply as he looked down, away from his mentor's gaze.

"I have suits." He reminded him, trying to see if that intimidated him.

Peter looked him dead in the eye. "She has knives...and aim." He fired back. "She doesn't need a suit, Mr Stark."

Gemini laughed again, patting his shoulder as she passed by him to go to the couch. "That a boy." Tony spluttered as a reply before leaving the room again making Gemini laugh harder.

Hopping over the side of the couch, Gemini pulled out her phone and noticed a message from Cyndie. Replying quickly she received a message from Taury, who was on her break. 

Peter had now moved, choosing to mess around with the woman's dog, happily. He loved the emotional support animal, enjoying the company of the dopey boy.

Bucky carried his prosthetic in his hand over to Gemini, sitting beside her. She nodded her head, taking the arm from him before beginning to connect it to his shoulder. Kissing the part where it joined once it was done, she rolled his sleeve back down, receiving his thanks with a kiss. 

Peter watched the interaction with a smirk. He hadn't seen Gemini this happy in the time that he knew her. He was glad to see this different side to her. His eyes began to wander around the kitchen, spotting something of familiarity to Thor.

"Gemini?" She hummed, turning her head to look at Peter. "Do you know where Mr Thor is?"

She shrugged. "Most likely sleeping or training, hold on." She looked to Bucky with a smirk. Connecting her phone to a speaker she typed out something from the keyboard. "Pop-tarts!" 

Nobody had ever seen  Thor appear so quickly. Sliding into the room without shoes on and nearly falling flat on her face. Gemini directed her head towards Thor, indicating to Peter that she found him.

"Where are the pop-tarts?" He looked around frantically, quickly realising that he had been tricked. "I feel very betrayed, similar to a time when Loki and I were children."

Peter looked pitiful. "I'm- I'm sorry Mr Thor, but I was just wondering." He made his way over to the item on the other side of the room. "Is this your's? I recognise it." He picked the object up with no problem, holding it out to the God. Gemini watched as the colour drained from Thor's cheeks and turned to see the item Peter held.

Her mouth opening in surprise and humour, slapped Bucky's chest to get him to investigate also. Spotting the incident made him burst out laughing. "Peter, that's-- that's Thor's hammer." He laughed as Peter looked down to it, noticing the symbols upon it.

"Oh." 

Gemini joined Bucky in laughter as others started to join into the room, their eyes quickly landing upon the scenario, themselves joining in the mockery of Thor. 

"The kid can wield the power of Thor, what the fuck?" Sam asked between laughs. 

"I despise you all." Thor replied glumly, snatching the hammer from the young boy's hand.

"I'm, I'm really really, really sorry Mr Thor. Really sorry, I didn't know." Peter began apologising continuously. "I didn't mean it, I swear." Gemini watched as the boy's face dropped and drained of its colour.