the french chocolates that you love!

Start from the beginning

"Well what about Taylor?" Harry asked, a bit afraid of Michael answer.

"Taylor has a song before the duet and hasn't heard the full and rewritten lyrics before, only him and his duet partner did" Michael said and Harry got into thought when Gigi walked in between them.

"I think the answer is very simple" Gigi said and Michael gave her a confused look{and not just because he didn't have an idea who she was}, but also because what was the answer.

"Harry could perform with Louis" Gigi said and Harry started shaking his head while Michael lit up.

"NO, NO, NO"

"YES, YES, YES"

"I don't know the lyrics"

"You have a photographic memory, you can learn them in a heartbeat" Gigi said and Michael nodded his head.

"I'm not dressed for-" Harry was about to argue, come up with any reason that could possibly prevent him from sharing a stage with his ex-lover when Calum cut him off.

"That's what the whole wardrobe and hair and makeup team are here for"

"Choreography?" Harry asked while Gigi, Michael and Calum exchanged a look.

"I will teach you" a voice behind them said....Louis?

"You want me...to perform with you? Louis Tomlinson, wants me, Harry Styles...to share the spotlight with?" Harry asked, disbelief prominent in his reaction while Louis shook his head, sighing

"Oh don't be so surprised Harry...you are currently our best option...no seriously, it's between you or that avocado in the corner...and somehow, I prefer you over that trendiest food of all time" Louis said, a cheeky grin on his face while Harry huffed, sarcastically replying.

"You sure know how to make a guy feel special"

"What do you want me to do Harry...to send you a bouquet of roses, those french chocolates you could never stop talking about...a teddy bear, cry, beg...cause at this point, I will" Louis sassed back, both him and Harry paused at the chocolate reference before he brushed it off, fake getting down on his knees and begging.

"Roses would be nice...maybe some champagne too...however, those chocolates don't sound so bad" Harry smirked while Louis rolled his eyes, turning to the three that never left Harry's side and were intensely following the interaction of the duo

"Just get him ready for the performance"
...
"Bloody hell Louis"Harry was going through the lyrics when he remembered something.
...
"Lou come on, lets get some ice cream!"Harry whined as he flopped on Louis' bed.

"In a minute Haz..."Louis said as he bit on the end of his pencil, before pulling it out of his mouth and writing something down in his music book.

"What are you doing L-" Harry was about to ask when Louis cut him off by placing a finger on his lips.

"Just a second"

"Fine...I'm going to go then... get some ice cream with Zayn...he sure loves his chocolate ice cream" Harry said as he got closer to Louis, whispering the last part in his ear, knowing just how to rile up his older boyfriend

"And I am done" Louis huffed, dropping his pencil on the notebook.

"Can I see?" Harry asked as he tried to get ahold of the notebook, but Louis stopped him, smiling fondly at the curly haired teen.

"I have an even better idea...you sit and I'll sing...unless Zayn's chocolate ice cream is urgent" Louis said, smirking at the end. Payback was always a bitch!