Terra and Aqua

I legit didn't know who's perspective to do this from, because I thought it would be funny if Ventus was constantly wandering around seeing Terra and Aqua acting romantic to each other, but I also haven't done that many female perspectives... so this is gonna be from Aqua's perspective, and I'll probably write another chapter from Ven's perspective with my other idea.

"Aqua please? Just one time is all I ask. Pleeeaaassseee?"

"Terra, okay, listen. If I even were to accept, what about Ven and Vani?" Aqua stared into Terra's blue eyes. He had been begging for the two of them to go out stargazing by themselves for the last three days.

"They can handle themselves for an hour." Not even as Terra finished his sentence, crashing could be heard from Ventus and Vanitas's room.

"Are you sure about that?" Aqua mumbled as she walked out of Terra's room.

Terra walked next to her on her right and for a split second, their hands brushed against each other.

Aqua didn't take it much to notice, but she did take to notice Vanitas on top of Ventus, who was laughing his head off. They were on the floor.

"What happened here?" Aqua asked.

"Ventus got the bright idea to spar. In his room. And as I was teleporting around, Ventus just kept dodging and deflecting until I got tired, then he proceeded to embarrass me." Vanitas's voice was more like a growl.

"Okay, okay, okay. I'm sorry. Can you please get off me now?" Ventus's face was dusted with hints of pink.

"No, I'm-" Vanitas turned to look at Ventus, and probably realized how close they actually were. He climbed off Ven with a red face.

"Anyway, Aqua and I will be outside stargazing if you need us." Before Aqua could protest, Terra grabbed her hand and started dragging her down the hall.

"See you guys later!" Ventus waved them bye.

As they reached outside, Terra slowed his pace, so Aqua was grateful for that. But she didn't fully understand why Terra didn't let go of her hand.

"So peaceful, isn't it?" Aqua sat down on the bench to the observatory, letting her left arm rest on the cold stone while Terra sat on her right.

"Yeah. It seems even more majestic than the person next to me." Terra said before slapping his hand over his mouth.

Aqua laughed softly. "Thanks Terra."

Terra looked to his left, so he wasn't looking at Aqua. "In case I haven't just made it obvious, I kinda like you?"

Aqua stared at him while fidgeting with her gloves. "Why me though?"

Terra finally turned to look at her, his eyes sincere. "I honestly don't know. One day I thought of you as a friend, the next I wanted to be with you. Is that wrong?"

"No, of course not. In fact, I'd say I like you too."

"We should just get married and adopt Ven and Vani." Terra said, obviously trying hard not to laugh. Then his voice changed to sound nostalgic. "When I was lost to darkness, you never stopped lighting my way back."

"Oh." Aqua was at a loss for words. "Thanks?"

"Ven! I told you to be quiet!"

Aqua turned around and saw Ventus and Vanitas coming out of a bush with a clear look of guilt on their faces.

"We can explain," Ventus started.

"It was my idea." Vanitas explained. "Sorry." He stared at the floor with shame.

"It's alright," Terra stood up and walked over to them. "But, I think a small punishment is in order."

"Ah fuck. Why?" Vanitas stared into the blue eyes of Terra.

"Because we can't just let eavesdropping pass by." Aqua smiled and booped the small boy on his nose. Vanitas swatted her hand away.

"Okay, so, what's our punishment then?" Ventus put his hands behind his head.

"You have to, hand over your Gummi Phones for a week." Terra held out his hand.

Ventus handed him the phone, while Vanitas stood still.

"Vani, I'll be needing your phone."

"But its charging! And I wanted to contact someone!" Vanitas glared at him with his yellow eyes.

"It'll have to wait until next week then," Terra still had his hand out.

"Yes, father." Vanitas disappeared for a second and then reappeared and handed his phone in.

"One question." Ventus looked between the two of his older friends. "Are you two..."

"Uh-" Aqua looked at Terra, who was frozen with a red face.

"Yes. Yes we are" Terra murmured. He looked at Aqua. "Right?"

"Of course." Aqua said with a smile.

"Now here's the real question." Terra had a mischievous look in his eyes as he looked at Ventus and Vanitas. "Are you two?"

Ventus's face turned red immediately. "No..."

"You've got it all wrong, Terra. Ventus is my brother. And we both don't plan on falling in love in this life or the next." Vanitas explained. "Wholy fuck me." He murmured.

"Gladly," Ventus joked. But when Vanitas looked at him, he said, "it was a joke! I was kidding! Please don't kill me!"

Vanitas responded by kissing him on the cheek and looked at him warmly. "Why would I do that? I love you after all."

"Huh-" Ventus stared at him with confusion dancing in his eyes.

"I meant like a brother, weirdo."

"We should get back inside, it's getting late." Aqua grabbed Terra's hand and all four of them walked down from the observatory.