Axel and Saïx/Lea and Isa

Lea was sat atop the clock tower, holding three sea salt ice cream bars.

"Hey."

Lea turned around and looked up to see Isa, his blue hair as vivid as ever.

"Fancy seeing you here, Isa." Lea glanced at the three bars in his hand and sighed.

"Call me Saïx or Isa, whichever you'd like, Axel." He sat down, taking one of the sea salt ice cream bars. "Hey, why'd you bring three?"

Axel let out a slight gasp, and stared ahead, feeling his eyes well up with tears. He quickly wiped them away.

"Was it for Xion and Roxas?" Isa guessed.

Lea nodded and hung his head down, feeling emotion overfill him. Before he knew it, he was crying.

"Whoa, hey, its alright." Isa took the bars out of his hand and gave him a hug. "I have a feeling you'll see them again."

Lea let his head fall on Isa's chest, hugging him back.

"You know, we aren't dating anymore," Isa pointed out.

"I don't care." Lea's response was muffled. "I can hug my friend slash ex-boyfriend, can't I?"

Lea heard Isa chuckled softly. "Of course you can."

After a few silent moments, Lea pulled away, his face as red as his hair.

"S-sorry," he stammered. "I didn't mean too-"

"It's okay. Besides, who says I didn't mind?"

Lea smiled. Him and his ex-boyfriend were definitely good friends, but it was obvious that they still had the smallest amount of feelings for each other.

He turned back to Isa, who was inches away.

They both noticed this, and their faces turned red.

"What, you gonna kiss me, Isa?" Axel teased lightheartedly.

Isa shrugged and leaned a bit more forward, which made Lea scoot back a bit.

"I don't know, can I?" His tone of voice showed that he wasn't kidding.

Lea scooted back to where he was, which made Isa a bit closer.

"I suppose." Lea gave a small wink. "No homo, right?" He bit his lower lip slightly.

"No homo." Isa agreed. He leaned forward, and then they kissed.

Lea pulled away, looking at Isa. "Got it memorized?" He winked yet again.

"Of course I do." Isa handed Lea back his ice cream bar. "Hurry up before it melts."

Lea mumbled, "I love you, Saïx."

"Love you too, Axel."