Sora and Riku

This chapter is a request from Moogleaxelea, so it's just a SoRiku chapter :P oh, and kh2 outfits because I like them.

Sora sat staring at Riku from the paopu tree. Yeah, I'm definitely in love with him... but I'm already dating him so.... he launched himself down from the tree and as he fell towards the beach, he did a dodge roll to absorb the impact(a/n: let's be honest, we're all guilty of doing this XD)

"Hey Sora." Riku approached him with a hug and a ruffle of his hair.

Sora smiled brightly at him and then looked at Kairi and Selphie, who were talking to him. "Whatcha doin'?"

"I was talking to Tidus and Wakka too,  but they've sparring near the mini-island. So for now I'm just talking to the girls."

"Yeah, we were just talking about random things," Kairi smiled at Sora.

Sora smiled back at his friend. "Alright," he put his hands behind his head. "So.. what should we do-" he stopped his sentence with a squeak of surprise as Riku put his arm around his shoulders.

"Maybe we could-" Selphie stopped. "Kairi, wanna spar?"

"You bet!" As she twirled, her coral pink dress spun around.

"I'm confused." Riku said suddenly.

"About?"

"Riku, you aren't confused. They just aren't communigayting correctly," Sora said with a giggle.

Riku laughed at his joke. "Sora, have I ever told you how cute you are?"

Sora felt his face flame. "Yes, about every moment you get."

Riku winked at him. "I know."

"Awwww," Sora heard Kairi and Selphie say in unison.

"Imagine being so cute, that your hair is fluffier than you are." Riku turned to Sora and kissed him on the forehead. "Can't relate."

Sora put his hands around Riku's neck with a goofy smile.

"You big idiot," Riku let his arms fall around Sora's waist and pull him closer, whispering, "but you're my idiot."

"I know" Sora smiled.

"Hey, we should play Never Have I Ever!" Selphie said.

"But didn't you want to spar with Kairi?" Riku let go of Sora.

"Riku! I never said you could stop!" Sora grumbled.

"Fine, I'll hold you after, okay?" Riku smiled.

"Okay." Sora sat down, signaling for the others to do the same.

"We each have five lives. Whoever loses first, well, loses. Then the rest of the people go until theres one person left. The winner gets to decide the losers fate." Selphie said with a creepy  tone.

"I'll go first," Riku said. "Never have I ever had a crush on Kairi."

Sora grumbled and lowered a finger, as did Selphie.

"Never have I ever had my first kiss." Selphie winked.

Sora, Riku and Kairi lowered their fingers.

"Never have I ever.. not been straight," Kairi said with a cheeky smile.

Sora, Riku and Selphie lowered their fingers. Sora was now at three, as well as Riku and Selphie.

"Never have I ever..." Sora blinked. "I dunno."

"Sora loses," Selphie chuckled.

"What? No I don't!" Sora rebutted.

After finishing the game, Selphie decided what Sora would do, since apparently he lost.

"Kiss Riku." She said immediately.

"That's not a punishment. If anything, it's a reward." Sora replied from Riku's lap.

"Then do it." Riku challenged.

Sora climbed off Riku's lap and kissed him lightly.

"Awww," Selphie and Kairi said in unison.

"You two look cute together." The voice of Tidus said. He came from behind them with his stick/staff in his arm.

"So do you and Selphie." Riku responded.