Sora, Riku and Kairi

Something to read before reading: Sora is bisexual, and likes both his friends. Picture them in whatever outfit they wear throughout the games, I don't really care.

Sora was sitting on the tree with the paopu fruits. As usual, Kairi was next to him, and Riku was below, leaning on the tree.

"So, have either of you chose who you'd ever like to share the paopu with?" Sora asked shyly. He of course had fallen for Kairi and Riku, more so Riku though.

Kairi just stares ahead, her gaze darting past Sora every now and then.

"Ooookay, what about you, Riku?"

Riku let out a long sigh. "This might be weird, but-"

"Maybe we could all share it?" Kairi blurted out suddenly. "Instead of looking at it as a romantic thing, we could use it to always stay together. Unless you wanted to think of it as a romantic thing..?"

"Sounds nice." Sora kicked his legs like a child.

"I mean, Sora has always wanted to try one.." Riku looked up at his friend.

"Did not!" Sora stuck his tongue out at him, feeling his face turn hot.

"Aw, is someone blushing?" Kairi teased.

Sora stood up on the trunk of the tree and reached up to grab a single paopu.

He sat back down and split it into three even pieces.

As he handed one to Kairi, she gave him a kiss on the cheek and replied, "thank you."

Sora looked down at the sand below the tree and shrugged. "Yeah, your welcome."

As he handed the other piece to Sora, Riku placed it down, grabbed Sora, pulled him down and kissed him.

Sora was immediately flustered. Looking up, he saw Kairi laughing at the sight.

When Riku let him go, they both just stared at each other for a moment. Riku then winked and helped Sora back into the tree.

Sora was still flustered, his whole body was hot, from the tip of his toes to the top of his spiky hair.

He cleared his throat. "So, should we eat the pieces now?"

The other two nodded, before biting into their piece.

Sora smiled, and bit into his. Riku had sat down on Sora's left, while Kairi was on his right.

The three friends stared into the distant sunset, hands interlocked.