Show Us the Real Enemy

Start from the beginning

"I assume that they're heading towards Gabi. So, shall we?" She asks as she removed her foot. 

I hold my nose as it started to steam. She looks at me and proceeds to walk out the door slyly and quietly. I roll my eyes and continue with her path. She tip-toes her way to the open door as Eren came into my view. Pieck finally crossed the entrance and played with a knife. 

*THWUD* *SPLAT* 

My eyes widen as Pieck slammed the knife into the guard's throat and swiftly pulled out a gun and held a gun to Eren's face.  

"Don't move, Gabi, stay quiet," Pieck says as Gabi's eyes widened. 

"Pieck! (Y/n)!" Gabi shouts as I placed my finger on my lips. 

"Be quiet," I say as I look to Eren as he held his hands in his pocket, playing with something. 

"You...You're Eren Yeager, is that correct?" Pieck asks as I look at the man who squirms on the floor with blood oozing from his neck. 

"Gabi, point that rifle at Eren," Pieck says as the man stopped moving and fell cold. 

"Gabi," She repeats herself, looking at Gabi sitting frozen. 

"Y-Yes, ma'am!" She says as she crawls over to the man, grabbing the gun and cocking it. 

"Eren, take your hands out of your pockets," She says as Eren huffs. 

"And if I don't?" He asks as she closes her eyes. 

"I'll pull the trigger. Your brains get scattered on the floor. Ever seen that? You won't even have time to turn into a Titan," She says as Eren stares at her blankly. 

"So, why haven't you pulled that trigger? If you're not here to pull the trigger, why are you here? What happens if I keep my hands in my pocket?" Eren asks a bunch of questions as Pieck aims with one of her eyes closed. 

"There's no way you'll be able to know, not if your brains are on the floor-," Pieck says as Eren interrupts. 

"No, I know you won't shoot," Eren calls her bluff as he places his head against the gun. 

"You don't have permission to kill the Founding Titan. Your orders are to retrieve the Founding Titan, no matter what! Even now, your job is still to turn into a Titan before eating me alive, right?" Eren says intensely as my ears open up to Gabi's trembling. 

"Gabi, take your finger off of that trigger," I say with my hand out as she looks at me with shocked eyes. 

"Were you to commit a breach of Military Law that severe? Your family in the internment zone would pay the price with you," Eren says as Pieck furrows her brow with sadness. 

"Fine...I can't shoot...And I really don't think I could eat you...Anyway..." Pieck says as I make my way over to Gabi as grab the gun, resting it on the floor. 

"You found my Titan's track from when I snuck in here, didn't you? My plan was to make it in here before you could act. I made it this far...But...There's another reason I couldn't shoot...If you can use the Founding Titan, I thought you might be able to defeat Marley," She says as my eyes widen. 

"You wouldn't pit the whole world against you if you didn't have a chance at winning, right? But aside from the power of the Founding Titan, what else do you have?" She asks. 

"Pieck...What are you??" Gabi asks as Pieck shakes her head. 

"So, what do you want?" Eren asks as Pieck inhales deeply. 

"To free the Eldians from subjugation by Marley and the rest of the world...I want...To finally get my father out of the internment zone..." Pieck says as I squint and tilt my head to her.