Chapter 10 - Deal Me In

Start from the beginning

“I call.” he added two chips to the space between us.

I looked at my cards, I had a four of hearts and an ace of hearts. “I raise.” I placed four chips on top of his two.

He placed his cards face down on the bed, and dealt out three cards to the community deck. It was an ace of  clubs, a king of spades, and a three of spades.

“I call.” He said, putting in four chips at this time.

“Check.” I knocked against the wall.

“Bet.” he put in eight chips. Following he put in a four of diamonds.

“Check”

“Check” he nodded and placed the final card, a ten of spades. He flipped over his cards, a two of hearts and an eight of spades. He smirked at me, pushing the 18 chips to me, along with a candy bar. “You deal.”

Nodding I shuffled the cards, before dealing our respective pairs. My new cards were the eight of diamonds and the jack of hearts.

“Call.” I put in two chips.

“Raise.” he put in four. I dealt the first three community cards. An ace of diamonds, a two of hearts, and an ace of spades.

“Call.” I added four

“Raise.” He added eight, looking me in the eye. “You know kid, you go some pretty eyes.”

“Don’t distract me.” I barked at him, “Call” I added eight to the pile, making it a 32 chip profit.

“Im not trying to distract you, I just want you to know.” He looked hurt though washed away the emotion as though it were nothing. “Raise.” 64 chips.

I added another card to the community, a jack of spades.

“Check” I knocked.

“Check” he copied the action.

I dealt a two of hearts.

“Check” I said.

He repeated my words. With shaky fingers I dealt a two of diamonds.

I showed my cards first, noticing the light sigh he let out before showing his own cards.

He had the remaining aces. He took the pile of 64, leaving me with 36 chips to call my own.

“Last hand.” he said somberly. He dealt the pairs. My cards were the four of diamonds and the five of hearts. I smiled at my cards, though was nervous.

“So is this favor anything bad?” I asked, trying to make conversation. We’d been playing for quite a while now, the cell now shadowed. “Call.” I added two chips

“You’re scared you’ll lose?” He didn’t seem to be showing any signs of amusement as he spoke. “Raise.” Add four

“No” I scoffed, simply shook my head, “I'm just curious. Call” Add four

“You know better.” He  dealt out three cards, a king of diamonds, an ace of diamonds, and a three of spades. “All in” he said, shocking me.

I looked at my cards “Check.” I knocked,

He added another card to the community deck. It was a jack of spades. “Your move.” He nodded at me, seeming calm.

I could either fold or put all in. I eyed the cards carefully. Ii could get a row of three, four, and five. If I folded, he could win for sure. If I put all in, I had a 50/50 chance. “All in” I relented. He added the final card to the community deck. A two of hearts. I smiled, and showed my cards. “Straight.” I smiled happily.

He shook his head. “Royal Flush.” he revealed a jack of diamonds and a queen of diamonds.” He winked as he took the chips. “Good game kid.” he nodded at me. I old had the single candy bar I’d won.

“What do I have to do?” i asked again, shaking my head.

“You owe me two favors.”

“Whats the first ------”

Before I could answer he leaned forward and kissed me, pushing me down onto the bed. The chips fell to the floor as Marshall held me down, ravishing my mouth. Not one did I think to pull back. I craved his touch, and kissed him back. Our mouths moved in sync while our bodies slowly danced, closing any gap between us. We kissed no more than a minute before I felt my shirt begin to be unbuttoned. I allowed my hands to stray to his pants, undoing the button and zipper.

“Fuck baby,” he moaned, pulling back for air. He sat above my pelvis, applying a significant amount of pressure to my groin, and began undoing my shirt. He tossed to to the ground, revealing my bear chest.  I was sure my face was flushed as he began toying with my nipples. First he used his fingers, slowing incorporating his tongue, and finally using his teeth to bite down upon my left nipple. I began to cry out before he clamped a hand over my mouth.

He man nibbled at the sensitive bud, his tongue occasionally darting out to aid in my arousal. Daring to look down, seeing him on top of me caused my already growing arousal to become fully erect, almost painful as it brushed my zipper.

He pulled away, and began working on the other nipple. I watched him carefully, craving him. My hands gripped his head, sure that my nails were digging into his bristly scalp.  He pulled away after giving my right nipple an adequate amount of attention. Looking down I could see purple marks forming around the ravaged buds. He looked down at his work proudly before his eyes returned to me.

“Is that a yes to my first favor?” He smirked down at me, gently rubbing my erection.

“Shut up and fuck me.” Ii growled and flipped us over so I was on top.

He shook his head and pushed me off. “Thats it. Ii don’t want more out of this favor.” He jumped down.

“What? Marshall stop joking.” I groaned, trying to adjust my raging hardon.

“No, thats all I wanted.” He shook his head. Marshal returned to his game of solitaire, laying out the cards.

“Please….” I had never begged before in my life, but now he was all I wanted. I jumped off the bed, wincing in pain as I landed. I came behind him, moving against his back. I kissed his neck, moving up his jawline.

“You can stop.” He gently pushed me away. “Save if for the next favor.” he said, going back to his game. “You should take care of that before you get blue balls.” he suggested toward my hardon

I was humiliated, though somehow still aroused by his touch and his dominance.

If you didn’t already know I am updating the first week of the month. I know I said sometime on the weekend but I guess this is early. I hope you all like it! The song to the side is just one to the many I was crazy about listening to while I was writing. Its Trap Queen by Fetty Wap. I doubt a lot of people will like but I really do. I know most of it was boring but I think I redeemed myself ;) Please vote, comment, and follow to know what's going on. I will say it again, sometime this month I will be coming out with a new story. Its in the works, but I'm really excited for it. Thank you all for reading!!!

~Chioma