Dimentio's Forbidden Love (pt.3)

AN: Slanted words are STILL flashback. The video belongs to Man on The Internet. Imagine Dimentio singing to Kahlan.

---------------

Dimentio's POV:

I was sleeping soundly, and comfortably for once. Without my mask on, it felt like a huge weight had been lifted off of my shoulders, letting my magic flow with ease...

I felt my bed get nudged, and I heard movement next to me.

I squinted my eyes open to see Kahlan getting dressed, he didn't know I was awake.

What was he doing? Was he-? No. He couldn't! Could he?

I glanced at the clock. It read about 3 am. Kahlan was up to something.

Kahlan put his hood over his head and rushed out the door. I became suspicious immediately.

I got up and looked around. I sighed, realizing that I should probably follow him. I quickly threw on my outfit, not bothering with my hat. I hooked my mask to my belt, just in case.

I cast an invisibility spell on myself and floated closely behind him, being able to use all of my magic was helping immensely. Kahlan ran fast towards the destination I dread. My suspicions were correct.

We arrived at the Black Temple.

It was appropriately named. The building was carved into the face of a massive mountain that was filled with veins of coal, obsidian, and jet stone. The columns that supported the entrance were made purely of these elements. Torches were lit with coal mined directly from the mountain. Statues were erected in front of the entrance, they were in the shape of a demon-like creature holding a Heart. It was a statue of one of the first ancients.

His name was Master Jasper Heart. He was the one the Chaos Heart belonged to. No one knows what happened to him after he was chased out of the tribe by the one who owned the Purity Heart.

On the steps to the temple stood Master Clement and Mistress Laural, his wife.

--------------

Mr.L's POV:

Mr.L: Wait, wait, wait, I thought that you said your mother was human.

Dimentio: She was. Laural was my step-mother, equally as bad as my father, but she let him do the disciplining. Now please, no interruptions.

I harrumphed in response.

Dimentio: Thank you. As I was saying, they waited for him at the Black Temple...

---------------

Dimentio's POV:

My father and step-mother looked down on us with their yellow eyes. Clement smirked at Kahlan while Kahlan kept a somber face, feeling the weight of this moment.

Clement: I was beginning to doubt your commitment. Glad to see that you have enough common sense.

Laural: Please, follow me.

Laural went into the temple and Kahlan followed close behind. I went to follow them, still invisible, but Clement stopped me. He grabbed me by the arm somehow.

Clement: Cut it out. I know you're there.

I sighed and reluctantly obeyed. I snapped my fingers and became visible again. My father slammed me to the floor. I laid on the ground, glaring up at him with as much venom as possible.