Back To Normal... Right?

AN: This book is inspired and dedicated to my AWESOME friend LuigiDaisy

PLS GO CHECK OUT THEIR STUFF! 

Anyway, the pic is what the Dark Prognosticus spirit looks like (I drew it myself >W<)

--------------

The day was quiet. It was well into the morning over Sarasaland, so everyone was awake. Well... almost. Luigi was still asleep. He was staying with Daisy in her castle. They wanted to spend some time with each other after Luigi disappeared for so long. It had almost been a month, and no sign of trouble! That was about to change...

Luigi's POV:

BEEP BEEP BEEP BEEP

That's all I could hear. It was my alarm clock. And morning. Why did morning have to come so soon?!

I reached out without opening my eyes and turned off the alarm clock, attempting to get just ONE MORE MOMENT of sleep. But I should know better than that.

Daisy: Wake up, sleepyhead!

Luigi: WAH?!

My eyes shot open to see Daisy leaning over me in bed.

Daisy: C'Mon! You do this every Monday! 

I groaned as I got out of bed. My feet hitting the floor with a 'thud'.

Daisy: You said that you would go on a morning walk with me!

Luigi: I did?

Daisy shot me a glare.

Luigi: I-I mean, yeah! Give me a few seconds to get dressed though.

Daisy's glare turned into a warm smile as she walked out. I sighed.

Luigi: Heh, great start to a day.

As I slipped on my other boot, I began to feel... weird. Like a small pain in my gut.

Luigi: Oh my Grambi... Did Dimentio do something stupid again?!

Ever since Super Dimentio became his own person, Dimentio and I seem to share pain. I think that Mr.L is also somehow connected to us, but I don't know how yet. 

Luigi: Ugh... He needs to stop doing this kinda thing! Whatever, it's probably no big deal.

I finished getting dressed and ran down the halls after Daisy.

--------------

Dimentio's POV:

I was laying on my bed with my prize in hand. I found it in the fridge with L's name on it, so logically I swiped it. I haven't had breakfast yet, so my oatmeal was also on my bed with me.

Dimentio: Hm... I wonder....

I scooped the contents of L's food into my oatmeal. Just as I went to try the new concoction, L threw open the door.

Mr.L: WHAT DID YOU DO WITH MY CHOCOLATE PUDDING?!?!

I smirked at him as I wiped the excess chocolate off of my mask. I got up and floated with the chocolate pudding oatmeal in hand.

Dimentio: What? You mean this little thing?

Mr.L growled at me.

Mr.L: I HAD THAT SAVED!!!