Witchward Wizard School

Start from the beginning

I was in a dilemma, on one side I was happy that I will get to go to school. Like a real school, where there will be students and teachers, and I will make friends. I was glad that it was not just any ordinary school. The best one in this world. I will be going as a princess of WitchDom. On the other side, I didn't want to leave and go of my family, I just met. There were lots of questions to be answered... lots of mysteries to be solved... But I had to go. They were right, now I do have lots of responsibilities. Being a princess isn't easy I see... I pout a little as I sighed in confirmation this is the right thing to do. Grandma has sent out my acceptance letter to the school already. I was supposed to leave in 5 days from now. As per the information all the students were supposed to meet at Lenin street to catch the carriage to school.

 As per the information all the students were supposed to meet at Lenin street to catch the carriage to school

And finally, the day came, for me to leave, Saying goodbye to dad and grandma, I left for Linin street. There were lots of thoughts going on in my head... What if the students don't like me? Do they know that I have come from the human world? They have been grown up here, but I was not... Will they accept me? But I have to focus no matter what. I must do well and make my dad and granny proud of me. When I reached there I saw, there were lots of students already waiting for the carriage to arrive. I came down from my carriage as I bid goodbye to the royal guards. I stood in a corner avoiding much crowd, waiting for the school carriage to come. A girl approached me with a smile while offering her hands.

She said with a bright smile-" Hi, You are Parshawna Macduff right? "

I replied shaking her hands-" Yes, Nice to meet you, Uhm..."

She replied-" Oh, I am sorry, myself Jenney Broker" She bowed down adding a curtsy before me.

I looked with an awkward smile as I blinked a few times making sure nobody is watching us. I quickly holds her hands and said-" Uhm, please you don't need to do that,"

She replied with a confused face-" But you are a princess, from a royal family, and we are just someone from the town. I should..."

I smiled and replied-" Well here, we all are students not someone from the royal family or not. We are the same. And I believe we must not bow down before friends... I haven't done anything to gain respect yet"