I heard the rain tap against hard surfaces around me as I continued to look on into the haze. "Put myself in a box, that I'd never be. Someone I'm proud of you see." I sang, closing my eyes as I let the cold air and rain drops hit me. My mind wasn't focused on how my body reacted to the rain, or its harsh freezing wind.

Just how my heart felt about the music. "I'm confused but I'm fine with that." My eyes remain closed as I kept on singing. I was too busy with not paying attention to anything else around me, to hear the footsteps.

Someone took me off the railing and put me inside. He closed the window and turned to me, a solemn expression layed comfortably on his features. He looked at my soaked clothes and sullen expression and frowned. He walked up to me and hugged me. "It's okay, baby."

Captain.

Mathias' POV

I looked on from where, I was standing to see Miracle sitting on the railing, singing a song. Her voice was soft and a little rough, but still as beautiful and melodious as ever. I could make out that, from the way she was singing-She had been crying.

"Put myself in a box, that I'd never be. Someone I'm proud of you see." She sang, liked she'd actually felt it. Deep down in her heart, she felt as though, those words were true. My heart ached for her, I didn't know exactly why, but I kept looking. Not making a move to stop her. Her body was shivering heavily from the cold wind and wet clothes.

Though it looked as though she'd had not a care for it, she just kept singing. As she sang, my heart sank deeper and deeper. Then she said something that hurt, more than anything else could in that moment. She opened her eyes, looking up at the cloud. "No I don't wanna die, just don't wanna live. Why can't I reach out for help." She didn't sing the last part.

She said it. She said it and-She ment it.

She truly didn't feel like she could talk to anyone of us about what was going on in her mind.

I took her off the railing and put her inside. I closed the window and turned to her, I looked at her soaked clothes and sullen expression, frowning. I padded my feet against the hard wooden floors, till I was directly in front of her, I wrapped my arms around her in a hug. I kissed her forehead and mumbled "It's okay baby." Into her hair.

We stayed like that for a little while and I walked her downstairs, she was in my arms, bridal style, her body hugged up against my chest. I carried her to her room, walking her to her bathroom. I placed her on the counter and started fixing her a bath, as the water filled up I returned my gaze to her. Her body was hunched over her hair draped over her face, as water dripped from it. I walked over to her and brushed the hair out of her face.

"Baby," I said softly to her she just stayed quiet. I sighed and stood there looking at her. I wrapped my arms around her when I got fed up with just doing nothing, I felt so useless. I couldn't do anything to help her.

"Why? Why am I so useless and selfish! She said running a hand through her hair. I stayed silent. It was better to let her scream it out before talking to her, even though I wanted nothing more than to tell her nothing she said was true. "I just complain about everything! My mother, is the one who was wronged, but here I am crying and feeling sorry for myself." She huffed in disbelief and rising anger.