Chapter 9: Toshinori Yagi

Start from the beginning

"I'm surprised you're not freaking out right now. Most people would." All Might chuckled at the thought.

All Might raised his hand up, as if to shake it. "Toshinori Yagi."

Izuku realized what he was doing. Izuku shook Al- Yagi's hand. "Kiyokan Shimura. Nice to meet you."

Yagi smiled. It wasn't like his All Might smile at all, but it was still nice.

Yagi then lifted his shirt up, to show a nasty red scar on his stomach. "About five years ago, I fought a powerful villain." Dad. Izuku realized. "He was able to take out most of my stomach and a lung. I can only be in my powerful form for a few hours, before my body can't handle the strain. For the rest of the day, I'm like this." Yagi put his shirt back and gestured to his weakened self. So even All Might was badly injured. Him and dad just keep getting more similar and similar...

"But the good news is, I can give my power to you. The world will have a symbol of peace once again. Once you graduate high school of course." All Might added the last part, to try and calm Izuku's nerves. Being the next symbol of peace would be a lot to handle.

Too bad he was on the other side... But technically he was on both sides, wasn't he?

"Now, to inherit my power," All Might really had Izuku's attention now. "You must digest some of my dna." Yagi turned into his buff form, and plucked a hair from his head.

"Eat this!" All Might showed Izuku the hair.

"What? No." Izuku refused. He wasn't going to eat hair. That's gross. "Wouldn't drinking your blood be simpler and better?" Izuku questioned.

"Just eat the hair." All Might ordered. Izuku didn't agree to this at all, but grabbed the hair and ate it anyways.

Bleh, it tastes like hair gel. Was all Izuku thought.

He looked down at his hand, trying to feel a difference. It didn't feel like immense power was coursing through his veins. "I don't think it worked."

All Might went back to his original form. "It won't kick in for an hour or two. We'll start training tomorrow. Don't try anything until then. You could seriously hurt yourself." Yagi informed.

"Alright..." Izuku nodded.

He then asked, "So will I just get strength?" Izuku wanted to know if there were any other perks of having One for All.

"Well, it will amplify your original quirk. One for All enhances the quirk of each individual that posses it."

"So you had super strength?" Izuku questioned.

"No, that just comes with it."

"Oh. You don't know much about this power do you?" Izuku looked up from his hand to the walking skeleton.

"Uh," Yagi chuckled and rubbed the back of his head, "I know enough."

"Hm." Izuku looked back down at his hand. So there's more to it then? Yagi clearly didn't understand the power.

Izuku will just have to figure it out.

•••

The man watched the two talk with wide eyes. All Might was a weakling? He looked terrible in his 'normal' form; if you could call it that. He wasn't normal no matter what, it seemed.

He took a few pictures of the man in his weak form, and then going back to his muscle one.

"This could work to my advantage." He whispered to himself.

"And to tell the kid this secret... Shimura must be important to him."

The man's eyes widened as he had an idea. "That'll work..."

•••

This guy is seriously starting to worry me.

I have a question for ya'll

Is there like any quotable passages in here? I want to change the description and maybe make it a quote kind of thing but idk what to use. Y'all can be smarter than me at times 😂

Well,

Have a wonderful day!

Feel free to vote and comment! ❤️