Chapter 25: Royal Scheme

Start from the beginning

But, it didn't go well.

Therefore, he switched to another method which was another bombing attempt. The thought was on the edges of his brain because he acknowledged its benefits more than anything. It was fast in causing death for anyone around it. As well as a beautiful scenery for everything in the vicinity. Whether they get injured or not, seeing the smoke curve around the blazing fire as it shoots up and destroy everything around it. It was beautiful.

A great chance to display such panoramas of domination.

The bombing of Jiryu's mansion was their second retort and it's main goal wasn't to necessarily kill Zen or Cicero, but rather their allies. Jiryu's information wasn't hard to get a hold of due to his popularity amongst businesses. Killing him off, would cause the duo sorrow and pain.

That also didn't go well.

The bombing weren't working out and so he had to change his plans once again.

His current retort was now in action and it was planned out carefully.

There's no way it can go wrong. It will be perfect.

After all, he did gain a new alley.

——

Zen blinked in puzzlement when he felt something cold and wet perch on the top of his head without warning. He looked up before touching his head and feeling an iciness on his hair.

"It's snowing," Kazuo vocalized as he shook his head from the falling snowflakes.

The place was really started to get colder and the wind wasn't blowing harshly, but it carried a frosty temperature that was enough to make to get the person with the thickest clothing to palpitate.

"I don't care," Zen said, puffing a little.

Kazuo stayed silent for a while as they walked through the unfamiliar place. He glanced at Zen who had a irked expression on his face. The guy's nose was starting to increase in a pink tint from the chilly weather, giving away his intimidation. He didn't see Zen as a terrorizing guy even though he usually gets mistaken for one ascribable to his harmless ability to easily get ticked off at anything. Kazuo knew how to read and identify the type of a person as soon as he studies them for a while and Zen wasn't not violent neither too subtle during his anger moments.

Once the redhead calms down, his intelligence surges to above average, although, he doesn't get to Cicero's level. Kazuo was sure that Cicero knew Zen more than anyone else. As much as Zen is angry, he never saw the red head's ego reach as size as big as the world; which meant that he wasn't too self-absorbed.

The raven head didn't realize that Zen stopped walking and engaged in a conversation with a random girl. He walked back a few steps to see what was going on.

"So if I don't know the time, that means I'm from another dimension?" Zen scoffed. Kazuo looked between them.

The girl wore pointy sunglasses and had a notable bright red lipstick on. She had her blonde hair tied into a slick ponytail with a beanie on her head and wore a light brown fur coat along with a long sleeved red dress.

She gave Zen a dumbfounded look, "Well, you don't know the time in here and we consider time to be precious because Prince Veldra says so."

"Prince who?" Zen frowned.

"Oh my god! I can't believe you don't know the prince. You're not from here. How'd you get into this dimension?" She removed her sunglasses as if to take a better look at the red head,"Not bad."

Zen grimaced slightly, "I'm fifteen."

"You didn't answer my question. How'd you get into—Hey!" She yelled when Zen snatched her phone from her hand. The red head quickly pressed the home button and the screen showed up before him, all while he tried to avoid her swinging attempts to grab her phone back. He took one look at the screen.

6:20 P.M

He allowed her to take her phone back.

"Jeez! You outsiders are weird as hell," She looked at Zen and Kazuo with impudence and walked away dramatically, her ponytail swinging side to side angrily.

"Six-twenty," Zen mumbled and shoved his hands into his pockets, "That isn't much of a difference, right?" He looked at Kazuo.

"Actually, there's no difference at all," Kazuo revealed, "When you went to talk to Cicero, it was one in the afternoon. The black hole appeared hours after that. It was around five in the afternoon. Now, we've been in this place for a while, so I'm guessing an hour has passed."

"I thought I might figure something out if there was a time contradiction," Zen explained, "Still and all, the month and day were completely different."

Kazuo raised a brow, "You sure?"

"It was ten weeks or so back in time. That makes us fifty two days behind our normal dimension," Zen made a quotation mark signal with his fingers on the word 'dimension'.

"Great observation. So, you're saying time goes by really slow in here compared to our dimension?" Kazuo nodded to himself.

"Yeah. I'm also saying that two dimensions exist and we just happened to get into the second one," Zen looked around, "Nothing is out of the ordinary other than the fact that we're back in time," He concluded.

"And a prince apparently rules this dimension," Kazuo added.

"I have a bad feeling about this," Zen told the raven head.

"Same here. You think this has anything to do with Cesal?" Kazuo scratched his head, unsure if Zen would agree.

"Cesal? I mean, he is insane," Zen shrugged.

"Am I now?"

Both of them turned their heads, their eyes catching the exact person they spoke briefly of, standing right behind them with a lighthearted grin.

Cesal Lixen's light, blue, untied hair fell just above his collarbones. His neck was accessorized with a black choker and he wore a simple white t-shirt with red lines on each short sleeve and along his collar. Grey sweatpants and sneakers on the bottom.

"Speaking of the devil," Kazuo whispered.

Cesal rolled his eyes, obviously catching on to what Kazuo said. He turned on his heel halfway before returning to standing straight, "Which way do you prefer it?"

"Prefer what? Kazuo asked. Zen stared at the blue head with spite.

"Getting kidnapped."

——