My mom is a chief prosecutor and my dad is an assemblyman. We need to make sure to keep a tidy reputation for the family's sake.

And I can't afford being a disappointment since I still haven't proved anything to them.

"It is my decision to be like this, hyung. I don't need you to worry about it."
Confidently, I stood up properly and was about to leave but then a certain someone caught my eyes.

"ohhh look at the partners going on a club with each other. How sweet~"
It seems like Jay-hyung also saw them. Yoon Jia and Park Sunghoon went inside the club.

They looked up, meeting our gaze. Are they looking for someone?

Even though there's no emotion on his eyes at all, Sunghoon-hyung was telling me to not move from my location.

I watched them walking to the stairs and approaching us.

"Seems like this is a private talk where it is not necessary for me to butt in. Adios for now."
Jay said as the two approached us. He nodded his head to Sunghoon and faked a smile for Jia before leaving.

"What are you two doing here?"

"We're here to talk."
I glanced at Yoon Jia. Her eyes is burning with perseverance.

"Let's not talk here. How about we take a sit?"

Is it time for me to play my trump card?

Let's see.

_________________

Jia's

"State your deal."
Yang Jungwon leaned back on the sofa. His eyes are captivating but his gaze is insulting. He looks like he doesn't care and he's not that interested at all.

"We'll cut the chase, I want you to join us."
His eyebrows furrowed.

Our main goal is to make Yang Jungwon work with us.

And then everyone will do too. With the whole golden circle, we can quickly solve this crime.

So having the whole golden circle is our top priority rigjt now.

"Join you on what?"

"Do not play dumb Yang Jungwon. You know what we are doing."
I sneered at him. He looked away.

"I can actually help you."

Bingo.

"But in one condition."

He gazed at Sunghoon-hyung, his aura suddenly shifted.

I suddenly got goosebumps. It is the same way how his mood changed on the elevator. His eyes became sharp, sharper than Sunghoon's.

"State your deal."
Sunghoon murmured. Jungwon softly laughed at him repeating his words earlier.

"Give me your Golden Authority and I'll cooperate."

The what?

I looked at Sunghoon. His arms were folded in front of his chest wjile looking at Jungwon. He clicked his tongue first before answering.

"How did you know I still have mine?"

What are they talking about? I cannot catch up.

"The Ice hockey players are still playing on the rink earlier when you went there. So perhaps you still haven't use your own authority."

What are they talking about. I looked at Sunghoon with confusion.

He glanced at my direction.

"The Golden Authority. Only for those who made it to the top 10. They have a single wish that no one can go against of. Basically a single genie wish."
He explained.

So they can give that wish too?

What is he planning to do with Sunghoon's wish? Can they ask for money? I know they don't really need it since they already have plenty so what is he planning

" Fine with me. Cooperate with us tomorrow. "
Sunghoon said and stood up. Jungwon sheepishly smiled at him and nodded his head.

"Let's go to the next topic then."

We halted from our tracks and turned towards him. He sat on the sofa comfortably and grinned at us.

"You know that no matter what you'll do...."

"You can never beat Lee Heeseung."

What the hell?

_____________