7.3 - Training Day

Start from the beginning

Embarrassment overwhelmed the super soldier as his cheeks flooded red, immediately knowing he was well out of his depth "Oh you two had...... Sex..... That's um, good for you." He awkwardly stated "At least I didn't catch you...... again."

"HAHAHAHA!!!" Y/N did a cartoonish over the top laugh reminiscing how Steve very nearly did catch him and Nat fortunately thanks to him being the most dense person alive, they got away with it "This is real authentic laughing!"

Steve narrowed his eyes in suspicion at the mercenary "Hmmmm."

"Are you honestly still this awkward about sex shit?" Y/N asked as he leaned against the door frame after his 'real aunthetic laughing' had ended.

"Yes!" Steve immediately answered before deciding to jog the memory of his friend during their time of living together "Need I remind you of the 'tennis' incident?" He said quietly.

Unfortunately for Y/N though, Natasha seemed to have supersonic hearing and heard exactly what Steve said so she sat up in the bed to look at Steve whilst using the sheets as temporary clothes to cover herself "The tennis incident?"

Steve nodded in Nat's direction and answered "When Y/N and I were living together...." His story was cut short abruptly by Y/N putting his hand around Steve's mouth.

"Woah! Woah! Woah! You don't tell women that! Especially not that one!" Y/N scolded Steve as he was about to break the major rule of 'What's seen by guys, stays between guys.'

"Oh come on Y/N, it's only little ol' me your telling?" Natasha tried to feign innocence as she put on her best pouty lips but Y/N wasn't fooled.

"Yeah, exactly. That's the problem."

Steve quickly realised his mistake and nodded to Y/N who then removed his hand from Steve's face. Rogers had Apure look of disgust and horror painted on his face "P-please tell me you did not put your sex hands on my mouth."

"Sex hands! Well I don't exactly have any other hands now. Do I?" Y/N sarcastically remarked before thinking back to a few hours prior "Besides I'm pretty certain I washed them so you're fine." He waved it off as nothing.

Venom then decided to make an appearance to antagonise the war veteran "I was watching the whole time and I can say that you are most definitely not fine."

"Why do you watch? That seems really creepy." Steve asked the Symbiote after he finished rubbing his face clean with his sleeve.

"Yeahhhhhhh but it's good entertainment when you can't sleep."

"Venom, you're such a pervert!" Natasha scolded the Symbiote as she threw a pillow at him which was evaded by Venom and caught by Steve who handed it back to Y/N.

Venom sniggered at Natasha's outburst "You're the one boning Prince of Perverts."

"Dude, I'd get back inside before you dig a deeper hole." Y/N offered as a solution to Venom.

"This was fun, it's enjoyable to annoy people." He said before returning inside of Y/N's body.

Steve had completed throwing up a little in his mouth before Y/N reverted his attention to the papers in Steve's hands "So what did you stop by for?"

Steve held out the documents to Y/N "Your friend Matt stopped by this morning and wanted to give you these-"

Y/N started panicking as he rapidly cut off Steve and pushed him out of the door "Alright that's great Steve thanks for stopping by." Y/N then slammed the door in Steve's face before sliding down the door to face his redhead girlfriend.