Special Chapter 2

Start from the beginning

"Good morning you two. Hope your couple thing is going well." Mina teasecthem greatly. As they could only say.... Well what only Ochaco could say her name. Izuku felt like he was in a aftermath of a anesthetic.

"Bro... You're relationship is going good?" Kirishima approached him having a bro to bro moment to whuch Izuku responds, "Mhm...."

"Hey nerd. Its time that our training will be finally put to the test. From what I believe thatcwill happen someday." Bakugou barged in like a bull and opened thr kitchen drawer to get a box of cereal.

"Hey Bakubro lemme have some of that!! Kaminari would then approach him to get sime of his actions. We'll leave that fight on theirs.

" He's such an Idiot. "Jirou said to herself.

" Oh hey you two. Seems you guys are already ready to go huh? Kero. " Tsuyu then said to the couple.

" Yeah. That's right." Ochaco said to her. Still noth Blushing. As Todoroki and Momo head in and prepare their own breakfast.

" Hey Midoriya... Mind if I sit with you?" Todoroki asked politely and kindly.

" Actually, me and Uraraka-san are going to school now. Right Uraraka-san?" Izuku wanted to avoid his Classmates presence to get rid of hus embrassment. Including Ochaco in the mix

" Y-yeah.... I wanna be there as soon as possible hehe." They then rush outside their dorms only to forget something from inside.

" Hey!!! Forgetting something you two love birds!!??" Bakugou shouted out to the couple.
As they both realise their backpacks in the dormitory.

" R-right.... " They both said. Gaining some embrassment again. Soon after, they walk to UA. Seeming that is the best exercise ti do at this moment.

" Izuku....that's was too embarrassing...." She is still blushing up to this moment as Izuku had the same emotion.

" Yeah it was.... Sorry for calling you Uraraka. I just panicked that's all." He admitted to her. Trying to start a conversation

"Oh I was about remind you about that... Ahem." Toche Ochaco... Toche

"So um..... Wanna-" Izuku then suggested until Ochaco interrupted

"Hold hands?" They said it at the same time. Gaining embrassment once again.

"Sigh.... I'd love to." She was always thr initiator as she would slide her hand on Izuku's hand. Pointing out her pinke so he doesn't float. Izuku calmed down due to Ochaco's presence. But unfortunately their embrassment has came back again. As strangers and a few students from UA started taking assumption on their own manners. Saying to themselves...

"Ooo... They're holding hands."

"They so look cute when they're together."

"Maybe they are together. I think they haven't kissed yet. They're too pure to do it."

Izuku and Ochaco kept hearing their words and they had mixed emotions. They were embarrassed mostly. Until one creep decided to say....

"That girl's thighs look so sexy. Too bad her stockings are covering up her luxurious skinny legs. And her cakes is perfection. Mmm..... Even her breasts are big as well. She's waifu material all right." They both everything and Ochaco got so disgusted. Just like last time when others tried to abuse her looks. But Izuku got the worst of it.

" Still.... What if people look at you that way and Still you know.... That kind of stuff happens. Will you be ashamed of that?"

" Only if you'll protect me. "