Special Chapter 2

Start from the beginning

"Yawn..... Izuku?" She said. Rubbing her eyes to see her boyfriend behind her door.

"Ahh!!!! Y-your Awake?" He asked a dumb question. Catching Ochaco attention to speak once more.

"Yes I am Izuku. Thanks for waking me up with that noise of yours." She teased him. Causing Izuku to blush.

"Oh... Sorry for that. I guess I was to loud wasn't I hehe." He apologised as Ochako would ask him why was he behind his girlfriend's door. Izuku would say, "Well..... Its school today." Ochaco would then panic at his words and she would start rambling into him.

"Izuku!!! Why didn't you wake me up when today is the day rhat we're going back to school." She then finished her sentence. Making a pouting face to prove her statement.

"Uraraka-san it's only 3 more hours until school starts. You have alot of time to prepare yourself." Her mood was tensed.

"Izuku, for the last time..... Can you please call me Ochaco from now on. We're a couple know." She told him angrily but not quite in a "angrily" way.

"Sorry Ochaco..... Are you mad at me?" Ochaco would then respond, "Of course I'm not silly. But still...." She then closed her door to start her routine as Izuku would then question himself, "But still what?" He ignored it and waited for her until she was ready to go.

"Izuku!!! I'm ready now!!" She had her casual UA uniform. Which made Izuku nose bleed a bit. He's seen to much of it

"Y-yeah... Here's you're breakfast Ochaco." He gave her the other half of the Mochi Eggs. Which pulsed Ochaco to awe. Literally.

"Awe... Izuku you made this for me?" She asked him to which he replied, "Yeah... I mean it's good."

"Wait you said you didn't like it or something?" She then asked him this type of question to which again Izuku responded, "Well just for today. I wanted to treat ourselves a bit you know." Ochaco would then bite her meal until the plate was finished. While she was eating she noticed Izuku covering his eyes to her. She wondered why.

"Um... Izuku? Why are your eyes covered?" She didn't want to day the obvious point but Izuku was to dumbfounded for that type of situation so it's useless either way.

"Well you see....." Izuku started sweating.

"Hm?" Ochaco had her head tilted like any female anime protagonist would do. Or a female in general.

"It's just your appearance....." He admitted to her that her appearance shecwas wearing was kind of off to him.

"Appearance? You mean my Uniform?" She then asked

"Y-yes.....I MEAN N-NO IT ISN'T LIKE-" Izuku started to fumble his words because of his embrassment until Ochaco had to implement the words to end the words.

"You pervert." She told him

"I.....yeah."He admitted that it was to adorable for his heart to handle. And he then realised that all this time he was a pervert.

" Hehe.... Its ok."She reassured him

" It is? "He was dumb. I'm joking

" Of course. I not ashamed. At least to you. "
Izuku was speechless. Ochaco then responded," You're my boyfriend. So it's fine."

" Still.... What if people look at you that way and Still you know.... That kind of stuff happens. Will you be ashamed of that?" He then asked

" Only if you'll protect me. "

"THAT'S SO CUTE!!!!!!!" Only 2 hours until school starts and the rest of Class-1A wakes up. The first thing they did, was to get breakfast. And it was just on time. Mina had to ruin the moment The couple got so embarrassed and Ochaco finished her plate.