Chapter 13

The morning of the final task

"Have you practiced all of your spells?" I asked Harry, we were sat on the meadow just outside of Hogwarts.

"Yeah I think so." He said nervously.

"Okay. I think you're ready."

"I just don't know what to expect." He said, sitting down next to me.

"As long as you remember all of the spells you will do fine."

He looked at me, he tried to smile but I could see he was extremely anxious.

"Maybe we could just stay here all day." He laughed as he laid down and pulled me with him.

"I wish." I said, rolling over onto my stomach and picking a daisy.

"Will you send letters this summer?" He said, pulling up a couple pieces of grass. "You know, assuming I won't die." He snickered.

"I will, you won't need to worry about that." I pecked his lips and went back to making a daisy chain.

Harry pulled his arms behind his head and stared up at the sky. I laid my head on his stomach and watched the clouds as well.

The sun was beating down on us, birds singing and flying over our heads. The lake was flowing peacefully at the bottom of the hill, I could hear the splashes of the creatures who live in it.

Everything was calm.

———————

Before the final task

Harry's POV

Finally, the third task. I had been waiting for this one ever since I was told I will be in the tournament. After this, win or loose, everything will go back to normal, I will walk around the corridors in peace, I would never see Krum and Fleur again and Cedric and I will go back to nodding to each other on the corridors.

"WELCOME EVERYONE TO THE FINAL TASK OF THE TRIWIZARD TOURNAMENT!" I heard Dumbledore call over the speakers.

All of a sudden I felt a pair arms wrap around me from the back.

"Y/n!" I turned around and embraced her in my arms.

"Good luck Harry, you will do great."

"Thanks." Her words calmed my nerves.

We broke out of the hug. "

"I should get back to my seat." She said.

"Wait." I said, stopping her before she walked out. "Thanks, y/n. For helping me."

"Anytime." She said before she kissed my cheek and walked out of the room.

————————

Y/n's POV

I walked back to my seat next to Hermione and Neville. The crowd was going wild with excitement. Many people had the champions names written across their faces in paint.

"Hey Mione!" I yelled over the crowed as I sat down next to her.

"Hey y/n! I got you a banner to share with me!" She pulled a big red and yellow banner reading Potter across it.

"It looks great!" I say, admiring it. I must hand it to her, she has very good taste in decorations.

"Please give a warm welcome to our champions!" Dumbledore yelled over the speakers, as the four champions walked out from behind the stadium.

Moonlight dances|| Harry Potter x fem reader जहाँ कहानियाँ रहती हैं। अभी खोजें