Chuuya's day out

Chuuya's day was going as usual. He was preparing some paperwork for some illegal dealings that took place a day prior. Seems as if they had a mole. While he was writing more information on the case, a messenger had come into his office to announce to him that the boss needed to talk with him.

He took no time to put down his research and head to Mori's office. When the elevator stopped, he was greeted by two armed men who immediately put their guns down at the sight of the short executive. By this point, Chuuya was standing in front of the big doors which led into the boss' office. He took a deep breath and entered.

The moment he set foot in the room, however, he was ambushed by Elise, which took him in a big hug. He stared at her in awe before returning the hug. "Chuuya-san! Let's go buy candy! Now! Now!" she exclaimed happily. Mori looked as if he'd lost the most valuable thing he owned. "Elise-chan..." he said with a saddened voice. The ginger took notice of that and tried changing the subject.

"You, uh, called me boss?" he asked while bowing. Mori looked at him surprised as if he forgot the reason why he called his currently working executive to his office. "Why, yes, Chuuya-kun, as you can see, Elise wants to buy sweets, but when I told her we can go together she said she wanted to go with you and with you only..." once again, Mori pouted and whined.

Chuuya looked puzzled as he tried figuring out how this was more important than the current investigation he was doing. "Mori-san, do you want me to go out with Elise-chan instead of you?" the ginger asked, still confused. "Essentially." Said Mori, still pouting. "Please bring her back before 9!" "Don't worry, we won't take that long." Chuuya reassured his hopeless boss as he took Elise's little hand in his. "Well then, we'll be heading out now."

They got out of the Port Mafia's headquarters and started heading through the city. Elise would often pull on Chuuya's hand when she saw something mildly interesting or just sweets in general. They walked for some time before they stopped at a cake shop. Elise looked at all of the beautifully decorated cakes as her eyes sparkled. She pointed at one which was shaped like a cat's head and asked Chuuya to buy it. He, of course, did as told and bought her what she wanted.

They walked some more before Elise finished her cake and spoke up "Chuuya-san! Can we exchange hats for the day?" she asked grinning. Chuuya stopped in his tracks and looked down at Elise. He chuckled a bit before answering. "Whatever my little princess wants." Elise cheered with joy at the words as Chuuya took her hairpin and replaced it with his hat. He put on the red bow on his head as Elise asked to braid his hair.

"Wow! Now you look like the princess here!" Elise exclaimed. Chuuya looked a bit taken aback by the girl's words but all he did was pat her head and start telling her stories of what he was doing that day in the Port Mafia (adding some extra action of course).

Chuuya was really into his storytelling as Elise was enjoying the mood he'd created. They continued the conversation as they wanted to turn the corner of a building. When they did, they bumped into a familiar face.

It was a confused silence at first until one of them spoke up. "Ah, Chuuya, I see you're dressing like a little girl again." Said the brunette with a big grin. The ginger gritted his teeth, restraining himself from actually killing the man in front of them. "Shitty Dazai, what the fuck do you want??" Asked Chuuya, now in a worse mood than ever. "Well, if you reaaaally want to know~ I was heading to the bar!" Chuuya looked puzzled at Dazai and raised his eyebrow. "Ha?! But the bar is in the opposite direction." Dazai looked at him, admiring the sight in front of him, as they both heard a voice.

"Chuuya-san! Can we get ice-cream pleaseee?" asked Elise while pulling Chuuya's hand. "Ah, yes, of course, let's go." said the ginger, forgetting that the brunette was still standing there. Dazai really had no intention of going to the bar. His real reasoning for going out was to just skip work as usual. He followed the two Port Mafia members since he had a lot of time to waste.

While Chuuya was paying for Elise's ice-cream, two hands wrapped around his waist. Seems as if the brunette really wasn't going to leave them alone. "Chuuya~ I want an ice-cream too!" Dazai whined. "Buy it yourself, bastard." the ginger said with an annoyed voice. "But I don't have money! Please!" he exclaimed once more. Chuuya just ignored him and unwrapped his hands from around his waist and started walking away with Elise.

Suddenly he was pushed down on the ground by someone. Seems as if Dazai had gotten above him, pinning him to the sidewalk.

"Buy me ice-cream!" the brunette demanded.

"No, it's your fault for not bringing money." the ginger spat.

"Buy! Me! Ice-cream!"

"I said no!"

"Chuuya~ Please!"

"I said no, bastard!"

They just kept bickering back and forth, Dazai still on top of Chuuya, like this was a normal everyday activity.

"Fine! Just shut up already!"

Dazai grinned and got up, Chuuya doing the same and going to buy some ice-cream for the suicidal maniac. Instead of handing it like a normal person though, he used his ability to send it flying to the brunette's head, only for him to catch it at the last second. "Thank you~" he hummed.

Chuuya scoffed and went to take Elise's hand. "Where do you want to go next?" he asked her in a soft voice that not everyone hears. Elise thought for some time "I want to buy a new dress!" Chuuya giggled a bit and they started heading to a nearby clothes shop, never minding the brunette following in their footsteps.

They arrived and Elise went straight to the dress section of the store, while Chuuya was looking after her every move. He really didn't want to lose Mori's most prized possession after all. Out of the blue, he was pulled into an embrace. Seems like Dazai won't give up any time soon.

"Ugh- let go of me, bastard." Chuuya ordered.

"But you look so cute with that bow and braid! You're like a princess!" Dazai teased as Chuuya's cheeks were now dusted by a pink blush.

"S-shut the fuck up. Say something about this to anyone and I'll make sure you won't be breathing for too long." Dazai chuckled and put his hand under Chuuya's chin.

"Why don't we do that now?" he said while approaching Chuuya's face with his before stopping. They were now an inch apart. Chuuya was red as a tomato at the occurring events but it seemed as if Dazai wasn't gonna back up any time soon. So Chuuya did the unthinkable.

He kissed Dazai first.

Dazai was surprised by Chuuya's actions but slowly melted into the kiss. After some time, they parted for air. They just stood there smiling, embraced by each other's warmth. Then Chuuya felt a tug at his sleeve. "Chuuya-san! I found what I wanted, can we pay now?!" she asked impatiently. Chuuya patted her head and got out of Dazai's embrace to go and pay for whatever little Elise chose from the store.

When they got out, Dazai received a punch in the face from Chuuya. "Shithead." he murmured, still blushing from the events that took place earlier. Dazai took notice of that but just grinned at the sight.

Not long after, Chuuya and Elise arrived back at Mori's office, whom was looking outside the window seemingly searching for something. "We're done." said Chuuya, letting go of Elise's hand, motioning her to go into the office. She did as told and was holding all of the things she'd bought that day. "Rintaro! Look, look how pretty these dresses Chuuya-san bought me are!" she said, showing Mori everything. "Elise-chan..." he smiled sadly.

Let's just say this wasn't the last time Chuuya was ordered to go out.