CHAPTER: 1 (Part:1)

Why you broke my trust?

Anirudh marry Manorama and at the same time all members came out from that hut and found Anirudh with Manorama. Both are married now. Bondita was shocked till core. She can't believe her eyes....is it really happening. Why Pati babu is standing with Manorama just like a married couples.

Bondita went to Anirudh.

"Pati babu ye sab sapna hai na?? Ye sab sach nhi hai na....chaliye ghar chalte hai... waha ap mera tohfa bhi de dena......" said Bondita not believing that marriage and pull Anirudh but Anirudh jerked his hand.

"Bondita ye koi sapna nhi hai......sach hai ye maine Manorama se shaddi kar li hai......or ab ye meri patni hi" said Anirudh.

"Q jhuth bol rahe hai pati babu........plz chaliye na yaha se mujhe accha nhi lag raha hai yaha" said Bondita in the state of crying.

"Mai koi jhuth nhi bol raha hu ......or agar mai ghar jaunga to Manorama ke sath " said Anirudh.

"To kya apne shadi kar li" asked Bondita holding his kurta , tears were brimming through her eyes.

"Haan......kar li maine shadii" replied Anirudh.

Bondita was hurt , not hurt but heartbroken, her heart was torn into infinite pieces. She ran from there crying.

Anirudh too was hurt.

Kaka came up .

"Ye sab kya hai Anirudh.......kya kiya ye tumne?????.......Tum kaise Manorama se shadi kar sakte ho????" asked Kaka with tears.

"Kaka ap hi kahte the na ki Zamindar ki 1 se jayada shadi ho sakti hai.....lijiye Karli maine shadi .......ab mai kuch nhi sunna chahta" replied Anirudh.

"Are tumhe jo karna hai karo..........par hum kabhi isse apni bahu nhi manenge." said Kaka and he also left to home.

Anirudh is also broken but he can't tell anything to anyone .

"Mujhe maaf karna Bondita.....par tumhare bhavishya(future) ke liye mujhe ye sab karna pada.......maff karna Bondita." Thought Anirudh.

"Q...kiya pati babu apne aisa q kiya?????Q kar li Manorama didi se shadi?????Q???????" cried Bondita sitting in her locked room.

"Phle ap hi khehte the na ki dusra vivah apni patni ke rehte karna galat hota h.......fir q kiya apne aisa..?????kya bigada tha maine apka.....????? " said Bondita banging her head on bed.

Anirudh with Manorama and Samnoy with Somtuk came home. But before any rasam Somtuk enter the house and left for their room.

"Tum dono yahi ruko mai arti ki thal le kar ati hu" said Sampurna and takes the arti ki thal. But before she could do arti the diya falls down. All were looking each other in tense.

"Koi baat nhi mai fir se jala deti hu diya" said Sampurna and started to light the diya but Durga maa also don't want this marriage so, again diya extinguished.

"Are jab shadi hi galat hai to diya jalega kya???" a voice came from behind. Yes, he is none other than our Kaka sasurji.

Again Sampurna try and this time she succeeds. She does the arti and both of them came in after some rasam.

Kaka again left. Anirudh was trying to find out Bondita but couldn't found.

Neither he found her nor her trust.

On the other hand, Bondita was crying as she hadn't accepted this from whom she trust ,whom she considered her sansar. But he broke her trust, her heart not only single time but everytime. No one understand the pain of the lady who suffered from this , only she knows the pain of having her sautan. She blamed herself that she couldn't able to gave her husband the sukh of patni dharm. But this was not the problem, here the problem is different, something very complicated. Here Anirudh was also right . Yes, he considered her as his "jine ki wajah" but only this way was left, he can found some other ways. But no, he didn't do that.

"Chalo sab apne kamre me chale jaoo" said Binoy and Sampurna take Manorama to Anirudh's new room whereas Anirudh left towards his study. Actually, he wants to talk to Bondita but he think to gave her sometime .

Bondita slept itself on the floor because of a long crying session.

The clock strikes 6PM and after some minutes Bondita woke up to find herself sitting against bed. Her head was aching. She was frustrated now. She came out of the room but don't know what to do now. Suddenly her eyes falls on Anirudh's room, it was open . She comes on the door and saw Manorama taking off her jewellery. She recall something. When one day she came to Anirudh's room, he said to never come to his room. But today someone else takes her place. She takes some steps backwards and found Kaka sasurji standing beside her.

"Yahi dekh rahi ho na ki jo jagah tumhe milni chahiye vo aj kisi or ko mil rahi hai...!!" Said Kaka.

"Dekho bahu hum samajh sakte hai....hume pata hai tumhe bohot dard hota hoga......par ab hum kuch nhi kar sakte......hume maff kar do bahu..." joined his hand in front of her.

"Ye kya kar rahe hai ap kaka sasurji.......apki koi galti nhi hai.....khot to mujhme reh gya hoga......isliye to pati babu ne dusri shaadi kar li" said Bondita with tears and eyes grazing at ground. Anirudh was standing beside the pillar and listen every word of her....and feel extremely bad. Neither its Bondita's fault nor Anirudh's. It was the play of density which affects both. Both are in pain but can't do anything.

And it's a great opportunity to Sampurna to play her cheap tricks. So, she went to her so called her pati babu's room and started her planning plotting.

⊙⊙⊙⊙⊙⊙⊙⊙⊙⊙⊙⊙⊙⊙⊙

That's all cupcakes ❤

Meet u all soon with other parts.....till than Byeeeeeeeeeeeee pumpkins 🎃

Drop a comment below, how's the Chap.
Do vote too⭐

And ignore my grammatical mistakes.

Lobe u all💜

~Your Author
Rishika 💜

Don't forget to follow for another upcoming stories.

Total-1000 words (👈except this)