The wait.......

Start bij het begin

Virat: Wow.!!! So The Shanaya Shekhawat is being accused of a fraud and currently off the bodyguard services.!!!' I will see you all later....
Don't Miss Me.!!!!

(He left saying that..... Everyone present there was tensed.!!! Tensed of what is happening.... Why all this is happening.!!! What will they do next.? In the midst of all this Manav asked a question...)

Manav: What did he just say.????

Chief: Whatever it is... That's our least concern.!!! We need to contact Dixit...! This Shrivastav is getting out of hand..!

(Shanaya was out of contact for couple of days after that.... Aditya has shot his Music Video... He is trying his best to be as normal as he could but media is not letting that controversy fade away... Every-time he is out he is been asked the same question about Shanaya.!!!! Dixit is back in town but as Shrivastav was in charge of the case against Shanaya, department heads have restricted him to interfere in anything.!!! ......)

(Suddenly after a week Aarush gets a text from Shanaya when everyone was having lunch..... Which read....)

Got the lead....xxx

(He left everything and started to go where he knew Shanaya would be......)

Aditya: What did she say?

(Aarush sighed knowing that it's of no use to keep him in dark as he knows both him and Shanaya very well....)

Aarush: She got the lead!!

Aditya: I am coming!

Aarush: No.... She just wanted Me, Jihaan and Priya to be there.!

Aditya: The hell.!! How do you know.?

Aarush: Three Xs .!!! She types 3 Xs.!!! So it's us 3! She will never choose that sign for you.!!
Now we got to go......

(They all left from there and met at the same place...... The old storage place where they role played of being kidnapped and left back.!!!!)

Shanaya was there.!!! Priya just ran to her and hugged her....

Shanaya: Geez!!!! Stop it.!!!!!

Aarush: Shut up Shan.!!! You got us worried this time.!!!!
(He said side hugging her....)

Jihaan: Seriously.!!! You killed us with all this.!!!

Shanaya: Dude.... I didn't do anything.!!! I am just trying to figure out how all this is happening and why.?? And who is after this!!

Jihaan: Wait.... It wasn't you.???

Shanaya: Nooo.!!! Why would I dig my own grave.????

Aarush: Fine then who is he.???

Priya: Don't tell me it's.....

Shanaya: Yes.! He is indeed our very own...... "Well Spoken Monster!"

Jihaan: Oh shit.!!! But till date he has just targeted you and never were we able to know who he is.!!!!

Shanaya: Wrong! I know who he is.!!!!
Whenever I felt something is wrong..! I always had this feeling of him coming back.!!!
The other day when he came to Oberoi mansion.!! I knew my instincts were not going crazy.!!! That time my instinct were just saying one thing is that something is not right with Virat.!!!

Jihaan: You mean.... Virat.??  Our Virat.???

Priya: Well now excuse me!!!! How in the hell he is "OUR" Virat.????