3

Roman woke up and was triggered when he didn't see Virgil anywhere. He sat up and looked around the room not seeing him anywhere. He was about to get up to look for him but before he could the bedroom door opened more. Virgil walked in shirtless.

"O-oh, m-morning Ro," Virgil said with a blush when he was Roman was awake. He grabbed a shirt out of his dresser.

"Good morning, Hottie," Roman smirked at Virgil. "Where'd you go?"

"Oh, uh," Virgil slipped his shirt on. "I woke up and couldn't sleep, so I decided to take a shower." He walked over to his bed and sat down next to Roman.

"Your body's nice," Roman said. He knew how self-conscious Virgil was.

Virgil blushed even more, "t-t-thanks," he stuttered. Roman wrapped his arms around him pulling him onto his lap, and kissed him on the cheek. He leaned onto Roman as Roman ran his fingers through his hair. "Oh, I got an email from the school, and school is canceled."

"Why's that?" Roman asked. He was only half paying attention, distracted by the tiny man in his lap. He was running his fingers through Virgil's soft, fluffy hair.

"Like 5 kids didn't come home the other day and their parents called the school and now we don't have school till further notice," Virgil said. Roman cooed at the boy in his arms, who was purring lightly.

"Well, I hope they're okay," Roman said, knowing well that those kids were indeed not okay.

"Yeah," Virgil yawned a little. He was purring softly from the feeling of Roman's fingers running through his hair. He closed his eyes, leaning into the touch.

"Are you sleepy?" Roman cooed. Virgil nodded with a small hum. "We don't have school, so we can get more sleep. How does that sound?"

"Sound good," Virgil mumbled, cuddling into the larger man. They laid down cuddling, Virgil soon falling asleep.

Roman smiled with a slight glint in his eyes. He was the happiest he had ever been. 'I love Virgil so much. More than anything' he thought. 'Virgil... Precious Virgil... My precious Virgil... My precious... My Virgil... Mine... Mine... Mine... Mine... Mine... Mine... Mine...' that kept circling his mind until he fell back to sleep.

------------------------------------------

(Like a few months later. It's now summer.)

An alarm went off. Virgil jolted awake, Roman woke up as well. They looked for the source of the alarm. It was Virgil's phone, reminding him he had to get ready for work. He got ready.

"When do you get out of work?" Roman asked.

"Um, at 7," Virgil said looking at his phone where he had a pic of his schedule.

"Alright. I'll drop you off then pick you at 7," Roman smiled his love.

"You don't have to. I can walk."

"I'll pick you up."

------------------------------------------

Roman's phone rang. He saw it was Virgil and happily answered.

"Hi, Princess. What's up?" Roman asked.

"I- um- I might be in the hospital..." Virgil mumbled hesitantly.

"What? What happened? Are you okay?" Roman asked worriedly. His eyes twitched, he didn't like the thought of Virgil being hurt.

"I- uh- I might have got into a fight..."

"I'm coming. I'll be there soon. You're at *insert hospital name* right?"

"...Yeah..."

--------------------------