1

Au- human, yandere!Roman, death/murder, drugging/poisoning, blood,

Roman walked into school and went to class. He sat in his seat waiting for class to start. His friend Patton sat in the seat in front of him. Patton turned around and looked at him.

"Hey, Roman!" Patron said excitedly.

"Greetings, Padre," Roman responded happily though he felt nothing. For as long as he could remember he hadn't had many feelings. Over the years he has learned how to act in different situations, and he was a really good actor.

"I heard some teachers talking in the hall this morning. From what I heard it sounds like we're getting a new student!" Patton had a big smile on his face. He loved to make friends and a new student meant a chance for a new friend.

Roman was about to say something but the teacher called for their attention. "Class we will have a new student join us at some point. You all can continue your work from last class."

Everyone pulled out their things and did whatever. After a few minutes, the class door opened and someone walked in. Roman looked up at them, and for the first time, he truly felt something. It was a boy in a black hoodie, black ripped jeans, and purple converse. The boy also had black hair partially dyed purple, and pale green eyes. Roman first and repeating thought was, 'mine!'

The boy was told to sit in the seat next to Roman, much to Roman's liking. "Hello, I'm Roman," he introduced himself.

"H-hi," the new kid said shyly.

"What's your name, Lovely?"

"V-Virgil."

'Oh. My. God. He's adorable. He's mine. I'll make him mine. I'll keep him safe. I'll keep him happy. Mine. Mine. Mine,' Roman thought.

"That's a lovely name for a lovely person like yourself," Roman purred. He smiled kindly at the blushing boy. 'Adorable.'

"T-thanks?" Virgil said, sounding more like a question.

"Let's be friends."

"Why do you want me to be your friend?" Virgil asked, kinda confused. No one liked him at his old school, they all hated him.

"Why? What do you mean? Why wouldn't I?" Roman asked, raising his eyebrow.

"I-I don't know. At my old school everyone hated me," Virgil said quietly/shyly, looking at his hands.

Roman's eye twitched. He didn't want someone else to have his Virgil, but he still didn't like the hurt expression on Virgil's face.

"Well, I want to be your friend," Roman said, smiling at the tiny boy.

"Really?" Virgil tilted his head a little, looking up at the taller man.

Roman's eye subtly twitched again at how doubtful Virgil was in someone wanting to be his friend. "Yes. I really do. I want to be your friend."

——————————————

The two ended up having all the same classes; it was now the last class.

Roman wrote something on a sticky note. "Here," he handed the sticky note to Virgil.

"Huh?" Virgil took the note looking at it. The bell then rang.

"It's my number. I'll be waiting to hear from you," Roman winked.

"O-okay," Virgil stuttered. The boys grabbed their things and left the school.

————————————

Virgil got home and did his homework then remembered the sticky note with Roman's number. He pulled it out and added a new contact to his phone: 'Roman'.