15

Virgil was sitting on the couch of his and Roman's apartment. Roman was at work, or so he said. He was watching some conspiracy theory videos. He was trying to keep some thoughts out of his head.

A few weeks ago, Roman and Virgil went to a carnival and since then Roman has been spending a lot of time at work. Virgil was getting a little suspicious of Roman. He was starting to think that maybe he wasn't actually going to work.

Virgil shook his head trying to get the idea out of his head.

-------------------------

Roman walked into the apartment, took off his shoes, and hung up his keys. He walked into the living room area. He saw Virgil sitting on the couch, eyes unfocused, while conspiracy theory videos played on the TV. He walked over and sat next to Virgil. He wrapped his arms around Virgil, making him jump, snapping out of his thoughts.

"Roman," Virgil said, hitting Roman's arm. "You scared me."

"Sorry, Love," Roman chuckled. He kissed Virgil's cheek. "What's on your mind? You looked very lost in thought."

"It's nothing," Virgil said, shaking his head a little.

Roman frowned a little. "Are you sure, Love? You can tell me anything." His hands were on Virgil's cheeks, making him look up at him. He rubbed his thumb gently on Virgil's cheek.

Virgil smiles a little. "Just thinking of some conspiracy theories from the videos," he lied.

Roman looked at him for a little, in silence. "Okay." Roman softly kissed Virgil, who kissed back. He smiles at his adorably tiny boyfriend after they pull apart. "I love you."

"I love you, too," Virgil said, smiling back. The thoughts of Roman possibly cheating left his head. He noticed the love and... passion(?) in Roman's eyes. 

(297 words.)