11x10 - The Doom in the Boom

*Man pulls up to a spot where 2 men are standing over a corpse they found*
              •Man is recording the body and gets closeups of everything
*Man says he heard their call to 911 over his police scanner and rushed over*

*Booth and Brennan at home as she cooks dinner for them*
*Aubrey and team go to crime scene but Booth, Brennan and Angela don't*
            •Angela joins B&B for dinner
*Angela sees a picture that Christine drew of her and Hank on the fridge*
•Pic says -"I love Hank sooo much"
*Angela says the picture is adorable and the topic turns to her and Hodgins*
•Says he still doesn't want more kids

*Angela admits she's worried Michael Vincent will feel lonely by himself*
•Booth says hes really good with kids and has a lot of friends
•Brennan shares a positive fact about being an only child

*Cam, Hodgins and Aubrey at the crime scene — Cam steps away to make a call*
*BOMB GOES OFF IN CORPSE😱*
•Hodgins and Aubrey hear a phone ring before the explosion
•Aubrey realizes what's happening and yells for everyone to get back
•Aubrey pulls Hodgins away and jumps on top of him go protect him
*Screen shows a slow motion Cam reacting to the blast from a distance*
•Sees multiple cops dead or hurt and Aubrey + Hodgins unconscious

*Booth, Brennan and Angela rush to the hospital and see Cam waiting for news*
             •Hodgins and Aubrey in surgery and/or getting checked out
*Cam reveals that four cops died in blast
*Angela turns to find a doctor and they all see Hodgins approaching them*
             •Hodgins is slightly limping but otherwise loos unharmed

Hodgins-"I-I saw them rushing him into surgery. It didn't look good. He pulled me out of the way. He used his body as a shield to protect me. Aubrey saved my life."

Angela-"I think we should... we should go home. You should.... you should get some rest."

Hodgins-"No way, Angie, no. Not while the son of a bitch is still out there that did this."

Booth-"Hodgins is right. This guy just blew up a bunch of cops. He's gonna pay for what he did."

Cam-"Well, then, let's get to work."

*Screen shows the surgeons working on Aubrey in the O.R.*
•Is bleeding from his neck + has shrapnel pieces all over his back

*Brennan questions Booth whether or not he should take the case*
•Says Aubrey may die and Booth says she shouldn't talk like that

Brennan-"...He may, and if he does, I'm worried you'll.... react the same way you did when Sweets died."

Booth-"Okay, look, when Sweets died, I blamed myself. You understand? The weight of the guilt is what drove me to gamble again."

Brennan-"How do I know you won't find some way to blame yourself if Aubrey dies?"

*Booth goes silent then screen switched to the bodies being brought to the lab*

*Team only examine the original body because they know how the cops died*
•Team realize the killer put the bomb inside the corpse
•Killer made the victims own ribs act as shrapnel

*Team stunned when Arastoo makes a surprise visit to the lab*
•Says he saw what happened on the news and came as quickly as he could
*Cam tries to politely get Arastoo to leave until Brennan asks for his help*
*Cam awkward/hesitant because her new relationship is in a good place*