11x1 - The Loyalty in the Lie

⚠️6 MONTHS AFTER RETIRING⚠️
•Booth & Brennan had their baby
•Was a boy — named him "Hank"

*Booth plays with Hank while Christine and Brennan watch from the kitchen*
*Booth changes Hank and gets hit with pee when he opens the diaper🤢😂*
*Brennan reminds Booth that they have dinner plans with Hodgins and Angela*
•Booth says he might be working late then says he can make it work
*Booth is no longer an FBI Agent but he still goes there to train agents*
*Booth kisses Christine, Hank and Brennan before leaving for work*
*Booth pauses at the door and stares at his family like he doesn't want to leave*
         •Eventually walks out to go to work

*Cam thinking about hiring Arastoo as Brennans replacement*
*Team called to investigate a burned body found in a torched van*
•Team find a gun on the body

*Team at the Jeffersonian lab when Angela comes back looking upset*
*GUN ON BODY WAS BOOTHS😱😰*
*VICTIMS INFO MATCHES BOOTH😰*
*Team stunned + confused + speechless*

*Cam and Aubrey go to tell Brennan who says it makes no sense*
•Brennan keeps trying to call Booth who isn't answering
*Aubrey tells Brennan the gun found with the victim is registered to Booth*
*Brennan says it's impossible and goes to Booth's gun case to get the gun*
*ALL OF BOOTHS GUNS ARE GONE*
•Had four guns and they are gone
*Brennan is now speechless + confused*
*Brennan finds Booth's wedding ring in the gun case🥺😰😢*

*Brennan rushes into the lab to examine the bones to see if they are Booth's*
*Arastoo starts explaining what he's found but Brennan is snappy to him*
•She puts on gloves and starts examining the bones herself
*Angela tells Brennan that maybe she shouldn't do this incase it is Booth*
•Brennan says no one is more qualified then her to identify the victim
*Brennan starts telling Arastoo + team any old injury of Booth's*
          •Wounds on victim all match what she is telling them
*Team leave Brennan alone to examine the body in private*

*Brennan holds the skull then thinks about her first kiss with Booth*
*Brennan hovers her hand over the victims hands and thinks about Booth*
             •Has a flashback of Booth grabbing and holding her hand
*Looks at something on the bones then remembers when Booth was shot*

AT THE FBI:
*Aubrey and Caroline talk to a room full of FBI Agents*

Aubrey-"Each and everyone of you has a connection to Seeley Booth. He's trained us, sacrificed for us, and more than one of us wouldn't be alive today if it weren't for him, so we owe it to him to figure out what the hell happened out there. I'm putting one team in charge of tracking every single movement that Agent Booth made in the last 24 hours."

Caroline-"And the rest of you Will go through his case work. And my office will make sure you have access to all the records you need."

Aubrey-"Booth put away a lot of killers. Any of them could be out for revenge."

Caroline-"I know how you feel. Use it to help us find who did this. There is no time to waste here, people."

*Groups break apart to start working as Aubrey and Caroline talk in private*

Caroline-"Booth done sit in this office ten years."

Aubrey-"Believe me, I wish he was here. So what was Booth doing with a gun?"

Caroline-"He didn't need it to teach at Quantico. Must've been one hell of a problem if he didn't come to me."