"Because you're already calling me, P', not sir." Zee smiled on Saint which made Saint's face to flame up. Saint gulped on the realization.

"I'm sorry, I..",

"Please call me like that from now, Saint naa..", Saint took a deep breath and shook his head...

"Khub! P"Zee.", Saint remarked that pulled a wide smile from Zee. Though there's this conflict inside him that he may confuse Zee, he gave in on the man's pleading eyes that he wouldn't thought he would see.

"Saint, if you're worried about Tutor... I assure you, I'll never get confuse on you two from now on", Zee held Saint's hand and gained a faint smile from Saint. Saint blinked twice and slowly tapped Zee's hand.

"Khub.", Saint replied but deep down him, there's still this stirring pain on him. He wouldn't get confuse, yeah, because he loves him, Saint thought to himself. "Anyways, I have to go now, P', I left my phone at home so brother might be looking for me",

"Ah..yeah, sure. Do you have a car?",

"Uhm, I took a cab.",

"Huh? The heck, Saint..do you even know how pay for a cab?", Zee teased.

"I'm not a spoiled brat", Saint pouted, and Zee chuckled. "For some reason, my car won't start so I just took a cab",

"Oh, God. come on, I'll drive you home.",

"Ah, no need..I can..", before Zee could finish his word, he took Saint's hand in him and gently dragged him towards his car. He then opened the front passenger seat obviously preventing Saint to go on the backseat.
"Hop in. It's much better if I drive you home, so your brother won't be worried", Zee replied

"Okay then. Thank you", Saint get inside the car and had his seatbelt. The park is at least hour away from Earth's condo, therefore because of all the crying and the playlist of Zee on his stereo, Saint fell asleep on the way. Zee's all smiley on the way.

"Saint, wake up. We're here.", Zee tried to wake Saint but Saint seems to have gone to his own dreamland. "Saint..", Zee caressed Saint's faced and took time to study it.  He sighed when he realized he was all about Saint for the past days. "Saint, do you know? Because of you I became a regular visitor of your brother that I haven't even done before.", He murmured. He removed Saint fastened seatbelt and fix him on his back. Closing the door of his car, he slowly walked inside. Oblivious of their audience, Zee just made their way toward Earth's room.

"Oh God," Earth exclaimed the moment he opened the door. "You're together..",

"Hey, I'm back!", Zee smiled nervously.

"Come in, I've been calling him.",

"He said he forgot his phone..", Zee replied as Earth led him to Saint's room.

"I didn't know you guys would meet?", Earth queried helping Zee as he lay Saint on the bed.

"Yeah, he texted me to meet him in the park.", Earth now tucked the comforter around Saint.

"Did he tell you?", Earth asked and gained a nod from Zee. "I knew he'll tell you guys but I didn't expected that he will tell you about it first",

"Hm, why?",

"Save the best for the last?", Earth replied with his brows curve up.

"I don't find any relation on what you just said.",

*********

"Now, you know my reason why I am overprotective as what you said in regards Saint.",Earth told Zee who's now sitting in front of him in the living room.

"Yeah," Earth smiled on Zee.

"I can't...no, we can't afford getting him in trouble." Zee looked at Earth. "It's only around 4 month now that he was discharged from the hospital..",

"4 months? He didn't tell me. He should be still recuperating now, why did you send him to school?",

"That's what he wants. The moment he opened his eyes, he wanted to return here in Thailand which never asked for 12 years he had lived with my mom and dad in New York...and about schooling.. it's all his decision.", Earth replied. "I'm against it actually but what can I do? I don't want to stress him out by opposing what he wants." Earth sighed.

"So, that's why you suddenly went to New York?", Earth nodded.

"Yeah, when I heard he collapse in his previous school, I don't know what to do. Luckily, we got a matched donor for him on time, if not we could have lost him", Earth then looked at Zee. "We're lucky cause his doctor once said it was really impossible for us to get a matched donor for him.", Zee rubbed Earth's back.

"That's a relief then.", Zee smiled to Earth.

"Do you know he's scared of telling you guys.",

"Why?",

"Maybe he's afraid of being judged.",

"Why would we judge him? It's only a legal transplant.. it's not as you guys killed a person to get his heart.", Zee chuckled.

"Yeah, that's a point", Earth laughed.

"Anyways, I gotta go now. I stay in your condo longer than my own this past days",

"Yeah, I noticed that too...I don't know who's pulling you to visit ME this past days? Oh, wait..am I the you're visiting?", Earth thrown Zee a teasing smile.

"You better not start on me, Earth..", Zee narrowed his gaze to Earth, Earth grinned on him.

"Well, who knows.." he then put his arms in front of his chest crossed, both of them walked towards the door. "One last thing and I need you to answer me honestly..", Zee held the knob and looked at Earth.

"What is it?",

"Do you like my brother? Or you're like this because of ...Tutor?", Zee sighed, He knew it will be asked by Earth too.

"Actually, I do... I'm still learning on it, but if it's because if Tutor, yeah, at first, I'm confused. But I assure you, it would be all because of Saint.", Zee smiled on Earth.

"Thank you.", Earth replied and Zee nodded.

....
Chapter 16 done!
A light one..
See ya 💕💕