Ariana smirked after hearing it from Lauren, "as expected from Cami, she loves to read Shakespeare's, she's still a hopeless romantic I see, she even said when we're still young that someday she will recite a poem to a woman that she's sure to spend the rest of her life with."

Lauren blushed, "she did recite one, I love reading Shakespeare's too."

"Hmm now I know why you two click immediately," Ally said watching at Lauren, dreamily.

"And now I know why moon," Dinah said.

Lauren then latched it back around her neck, putting it back to its place then she said, "okay, I accept your deal, but I'm not doing it for you, I'm doing it for Camz."

"Sure Lauren and her name now is Karla Estrabao."

"What's really her name?"

"She was born with the name of Camila Karla Estrabao Cabello, after her parents split up and later divorced, her mother, Sinu Estrabao changed her name to Karla Estrabao, I still call her Cami when there's three of us, Normani, Cami and I, Taylor knows that too, from me, and Normani calls her Mila when they're alone, the public only knows the name Karla Estrabao they didn't know Cami's real name since she's still a kid when her parent's divorced and her mother introduced her to other businessmen the name of Karla Estrabao."

And Lauren nodded.

"Cami didn't mean to hide to you guys, she just wanted to be free and experience things that the normal teenager do, as what you are seeing now to the current Camila, she's busy as hell, 5 hours of sleep that's her maximum and now the problem."

"We understand that."

"When will I start?" Lauren asked.

"Normani is currently processing your application there, everything, don't worry about Cami, Normani is her guardian and Cami trusted her, so thru Normani you will get into ETG, for now we'll gather much information that Conrad left to his former office, I locked it temporarily and I didn't let anyone entered that office since he left."

"My office right now is not from him?"

"No, I arranged that office especially for the new President, because I had a feeling that there's something left in there and I just can't let someone enter there but now I'm giving you access, I can't work for it right now because I'm helping Cami." 

"I understand."

Ariana thanked the trio for the time they spend for listening, she know that Lauren is kind of some distant and she understand that, listening to a woman that her special someone she thinks is engaged to is not simple and easy.

"We're okay now, right?" Ally asked to Lauren when they stepped out of the restaurant.

And Lauren nod, "but not fully, you two know that I longed to see Camz, I still couldn't explain why you two betrayed me."

"I understand, but we have reasons why we do it, but okay Laur," and she embraced her, "we'll help you with Mila, don't worry."

Dinah nod as an agreement.

And Lauren nodded.

"See you in the apartment, Ralph?"

"Sure."

"Ready, Lauren?"

Lauren nodded to Ariana, she bid goodbye to Ally and Dinah temporarily, they will be back to Grande Firm to begin the work or rather the investigation then they hopped inside the car, once Ariana's driver opened it then they left.

Ally and Dinah sighed sharing a look.

"We can do this," Ally said firmly.

Dinah nodded, "for Chancho."