"Owen!" Gianna said, running over to him.

"Hi, Babe," Owen said to Gianna.

"So what are we doing first?" Dylan asked.

"Hmm." I hummed.

"I know the truth or dare." Gianna blurted.

"Okay." We all said.

"Let's get the shots ready!" Gianna said cheering.

I walked down to the basement, I looked behind the bar then grabbed some vodka. I went back upstairs.

"Got it!" I said.

I poured us all a starting shot.

"To summer!" I said.

"To summer!!" They said.

We all clicked our shots as we threw them back.

♧♧♧

We all played a few rounds but we were getting a little drunk.

"Damnit, there's no more. I'll be right back." I said nearly tripping as I got up.

I stumbled back down to the basement to grab another bottle. I heard a noise. I felt like someone was watching me then I jumped when I heard Gianna come down the stairs.

"God! You scared me! " I sighed.

"Sorry jeez, you were taking too long. We're gonna play spin the bottle instead." She smirked.

"I was hearing things. I think I had too much to drink." I said.

"Yea probably, let's go." She said.

We went back up the stairs, as they moved the table from the middle of the living room, we all sat down.

"Who's first?" I asked.

"Let's go from youngest to oldest."

"Okay."

I spun the bottle and it landed on Gianna. I moved over to her then cupped her face kissing her, her tongue ran across my bottom lip and I slightly opened it allowing her to slid her tongue into my mouth. I moaned and smirked pulling away.

"What was that?" Dylan asked.

"A kiss," I said.

He tried hiding his little grin.

"Okay then," Owen said.

Owen spun next landing on Dylan. My eyes widened.

They kissed doing almost exactly what Gianna and I did.

"That's hot," I said.

Dylan smirked.

"Come here, babe." He said.

I moved over to him and he gripped onto my waist moving me onto his lap. I leaned down kissing him, he started moving my hips as I held onto his shoulders, kissing him. He deepened the kiss by sliding his tongue into my mouth.

"Hmm." I moaned as I pulled away.

"What?" He questioned.

"We are in the living room," I said.

"I think we all should have a little fun..." Dylan said.

Owen looked at him as if he knew what he was talking about.

"What do you mean?" Gianna asked.

"Foursome..." Owen said.

"How do you guys feel about that?" Dylan asked.

"I'm up for it," I said.

"Me too," Gianna grinned.

"Same," Owen said.

Dylan nodded.

"You two naked, now," Owen said to Gianna and me.

We both looked at each other and began taking our clothes off. We started the new experiment by kissing whilst Dylan and Owen watched. I moved my hand down feeling how wet she was, she did the same to me.

"You're so wet," I said.

She nodded and connected her lips with mine and I rubbed circles on her clit she followed my actions doing what I was doing to her. We both let out soft moans as we moved faster I pushed a single digit into her.

"You're tight," She whispered.

I let out a louder moan as she pushed her finger in and out of me faster, I began grinding against her hand. Dylan came over to me and began kissing me whilst Gianna fingered me. She added a second finger and I pulled away from Dylan.

"Fuck," I moaned.

"Do you like her fingering your baby?" Dylan asked.

I nodded.

"Yes, I'm so close." I moaned.

"No cumming." He said.

Gianna slid her fingers out of me right before I could cum. I sighed, trying to steady my breathing.

𐀔𐀔𐀔𐀔

Taking attendance who's here?

What did you think of the prologue?

Make sure you vote, follow, and add this book to your library to be notified when I update.