I dont know why but its okay because thats true love

About 3 weeks ago we were supposed to make a project, to make a speech about what we think love and what people that are in love should do and to present it in front of the class today.

"Okay who wants to go first?" The teacher asked and looked around at the class.

"Well then I guess I will have to choose" he said and looked around again and said "Vic? Can you please come and present your speech?" I smiled and took out the note I wrote the speech on.

I looked at everyone. My best friend smiled at me and mouthed me a "goodluck" .

"Love. Three words that means so much for someone to hear , to say and to know. Love is not when someone ask you "why do you love him?" And you answer "because of his looks" "his smile". Love is not when you are with someone because people think that you should be together although you dont feel a thing for her. You dont get excited when she smiles. You dont wanna kiss him when you see him. Love is when you look at that person and feels the butterflies in your stomach and you have no idea why are you feeling like that. Its when everytime he touches you you get chills. When you hug her and you dont wanna let go. Love is weird and you know its real when you have no clue what it is that you feel when he smiles . Its you getting jealous when someone else says "wow hes hot" and all you can think is "no hes mine shut up" and you have no idea why you are thinking this. Its you just wanting to hold their hand and never let go because you are scared that someone else will take what you have! Its not easy being in love. You staying up late thinking about the two of you and then realize that if you will not tell them that you love them, that all you want is to be with them and to stay up late talking with them they might will go to someone that can tell and do al of this because if you can't do that because you are scared you will lose! You will never be with them because of the fear that you keep in your mind! Let that fear go! With fear you will get nothing! Not love! Not a job! Nothing! Fear is the reason why a lot of people never got the things they wanted . They always thought "what if she will say no?" . fear is gonna lose and faith will win. You need to go to that person and to say "I love you and I have no goddamn idea why but that's okay because thats true love". "

Silence.

One clap.  Two. Four.  Helf class are clapping.

I smiled and turned to my teacher "you got an A+" .

I went to my seat next to kellin and listen to the others speeches.

Class is over. Kellin got an A too and was really happy with it.

We got to my house and I turned to say bye to kellin.

"Hey are you still coming over tonight right?" Kellin asked

"Yeah ill just go tell my mom and change my clothes and I'll be over k?"

"K bye".

I walked into the house. "MOM IM HOME" I yelled and my mom comes from the kitchen and smiled "hey how was school?". "Awesome I got an A+ on my speech" my mom smiled even wider and hugged me "im so proud of you mijo"

"Can I go to Kellin's tonight?"

"Yeah sure" with that I went to my room and did the things I neede to do and went to leave. "BYE MOM BYE DAD"

"bye mijo!!!" They both yelled and I was on my way to kells.

I got to his place and knocked and his mom opened and smiled "vic sweetie come on in. Kellin is in his room" I smiled and thanked her and went to kellins room.

I opened the door and kellin was on his bed , texting someone. 

"Hi" I said and set on his bed next to him.

"Hi" he said and turned off his phone.

"Wanna play video games?"

"You going down quinn"

"In your dreams fuentes"

All we did all the time is video games and food. After a while I had to leave and kellin walked with me to my house because its like only 5 blocks away from his house.

We got to my house and mike opened the door and asked kellin if he wants to stay. Kellin say "sure" and we went to mike's room. After a while I was bored so I went to my room. I opened it and every inch of my room was full of roses.

kellin was behind me . Did he did this?.

Mike was next to him smiling and kellin took my hands and said

" I love you and I have no goddamn idea why but that's okay because thats true love".

I kissed him like my life were depending on it.

♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥

Im sorry if its sucks >>>><<<<