Breakfast can wait

---------------

Beep. Beep. Beep.

I slammed my hand over my alarm clock. Not opening my eyes , I stayed in my bed for a few minutes until I looked what the time was.

||06:50||

I jumped out of bed. I have 30 minutes to get ready or else I'm late.

I got some clothes and ran into the shower.

"Fuck...fuck...fuck..FUCK" I yelled as my toe hit the corner of my bed. I got bagpack and my shoes in my hands and ran outside as I saw the bus.

My mom laughing at me. Evil.

I ran like my life depends on it.

I got to the buss, smiling the best I can to the old lady who was our drive.

Welcome to senior year.

"Hey dude" I heard someone behind me saying.

I turned away from my locker and saw my best friend, kellin.

"Hey man" I said, turning away to take my books for my next class.

As we walked to class, I noticed something weird about kellin. He wasn't acting normal.

I stopped him, in the middle of the hallway.

He looked at me weird.

"Vic, you ok? Why are you looking at me like that?" He said and moved away from me.

"Kellin...is everything Ok?" I asked suspicious.

Kellin laughed nervously.

"Yeah why wouldn't be?" He was looking at his shoes the whole time and walked faster to class.

It's probably nothing.
I hope.

--------

"Okay class, to pass this class what you need to do is a project. write a song, one needs to sing the other plays. You have until the end of the school year to do it. You can give it to me before the date but not after. Pick your partner."

I shoot out of my seat and walked to kellin.

"Hey, you're my partner" he nodded and we started talking about the project.

"So you coming to my house right?" I asked kellin, who wasn't listening to me.

"KELLIN" I snapped my fingers in front of his face. He looked at me with fear in his beautiful eyes.

I have a crush on my best friend. Sue me.

"What..." He mumbled.

"You sure you're ok?.."

"Yeah"

"Kellin don't lie to me"