yours forever.

A lot of people want to find their soul mate.  I dont know why but im one of them. Since I was a kid I noticed my dad calls my mom "sweetheart" "my love" "darling" and I want to find someone that I could call them like that too.

4 years ago I found him. Yes I said him. Im gay. Im so gay a circle is straighter then me.

Anyway back to what I said. I found my soul mate.

-

"Kells" I whispered to the boy that was lying next to me on my bed.

"What?" He said in a sleepy voice that was too adorable. 

"Wake up"

"Nooo I dont wanna! Stay here" he put his arm around me and pulled me closer to him.

"Kellin we gotta go we have to work"

"Fuck work ."

"So lovely" I got up and went to the bathroom to wash my face. I felt two skinny arms wrapping around my waist and a very tired  looking kellin was on my shoulder.

"Vic can we not open the store today?".

Me and kells have a music store almost 2 years and we both work there.

"No kells we cant . Tay and Alex are in a day off" he frowned and its was so cute. "Why?"

"Alex is going out with Jack his boyfriend"

"And Tay?"

"She's with her girlfriend"

"That Jenna girl that she wont stop talking about?" I laughed "yes that's the one"

"Ugh fine" he said and kissed my cheek and I got butterflies. Its weird even after almost 4 years he still gives me butterflies. I hate him from how much I love him.

-

~3rd person p.o.v~

It was 9 pm. Kellin and Vic got back home from the store. kellin wasn't tired at all and so is vic so they decided to go out.

Vic suggest that they will go to Mike and Tony's place to hang out with them.

~kellin's p.o.v~

We are at Tony and Mike's place and all we did is video games , well me and mike were playing while Vic ane Tony were talking. Dont know about what.

After a half hour Vic's phone start to ring and he had to go and didn't say where. I know he wont cheat on me. He wont right? ...

Yeah of course he wont. Pshh come on kellin you guys are dating for 4 years , well 4 years tomorrow.

I got vic a guitar he always wanted. It was white with some green stuff on it.

-

Its now 11:42 pm and Vic still didn't came back.  I hope he's okay . I think I should go home.

"Come on I'll drive you home I just talked to vic on the phone he said he had some things to fix and that hes home" mike said and Tony was smiling I was surprised that his cheeks didn't hurt. I think.

-

We got home and its now 11:50 pm . Mike and Tony live close but its not safe to walk alone at night.

We got to mine and Vic's place and we got in. Yes. We. Tony and Mike didn't want to leave for some reason , not that i care.

We got in and everything was full of candles and Vic was standing there with a smile while I was shocked and then I saw it. A huge sign that says

"Kellin quinn will you be mine forever?"

Vic came to me and took my hands in his and said

"4 years ago I met this guy he was sweet and shy and I knew it just from looking at him sitting in the class room , in my chair. When I tried to make him to move from my place he didn't listen.  He was stubborn and I liked that . After a few days he was super annoyed with me..." he laughed and I smiled "...but I didn't give up I bugged him to hang out with me , to give me one chance because I wanted to be friends with the guy who said no to me and didn't looked like he was scared. After a few months he told me he was gay and I kissed him. He kissed back..." Vic kissed me and pulled away to continue the story "... I was scared because I thought Im not gay and I stopped talking with him for 3 months. After that we had the school prom coming and I knew I was gay and the prom came and he was there looking amazing and I got to him and I asked him to be my date to the prom , he laughed and said "we are already at the prom idiot" I felt stupid but I didn't care I took his hand and we got to the back of school and I was slow dancing with him behind school . I asked him to be my boyfriend and he said yes . Since then I only fall for him even more every day and now as we are here , in our apartment in our anniversary I want to ask you to mine.
You are the one for me

So will you be my husband ?"

Its now 12:00 pm exactly.  Our anniversary.

I was with tears and I hugged him mumbling yes and kissing him hard.

I love him so much.

"I love you so much"

"I love you too . You are my soul mate"

"And you are mine forever"

"Yours forever" vic said and hugged me and then we heard someone talking

"this is soo beautiful im crying " I turned around to see a VERY emotional Tony and Mike hugging him. Mike turned to Tony and got on one knee

"Tony Perry you are the love of my life and you always will be . Will you marry me?"

Tony's eyes were so big I thought they are going to fall out as he screamed "Yessss yesssss Goddammit Michael yesss" and kissed him.

"I cant wait for you to be mine officially" Vic whispered to me and I turned to him and just hugged him and kissed him.

Im married to the love of my life.