- 020 -

𑁍┊the cake ˎˊ˗

𑁍the cake ˎˊ˗

────── .❀。• *₊°。 ❀°。 ──────

It was the day after at Saebom High. The first lesson had just ended and the girls Sooah, Soojin, Jugyeong and Hyun-aw were walking down the hallway.

Sooah looked a little depressed. "What's going on with you and Taehoon? Did you guys fight again?" Soojin asked the girl. "We didn't even have time to fight!" Sooah answered. "Last night, he ignored all my texts because he fell asleep early." Hyun-aw grabbed the shorter girl's arm and tried to cheer her up. "I don't think he knows it's our 100th day anniversary." - "I'm so annoyed."

The short girl leaned her head to Jugyeong's shoulder. "He wouldn't have forgotten that." - "If it turns out he really forgot. I'm going to break up with him... he's the only boy I've dated for this long." The girls tried to cheer up the sad girl.

- -

"Sooah is coming!" Hyun Gyu shouted from the classroom. When Sooah entered the class she saw a lot of flowers on the floor and the whole class had gathered around her. As she looked up she saw Taehoon in front of her and when she saw him the short girl started smiling happily.

"My gosh" "look at her!" Sooah blushed and Taehoon began to show the pages of the booklet where he had written cute things about Sooah. The girl was so happy. Then Taehoon and the other boys started dancing and singing to the beat of the song called: Joah by Jay Park

I like you, I like everything about you

From your head to your toes

Even each of your small actions

I like it all, I like everything about you

If I'm with you, I'm happy

- -

Everyone in the class started cheering and clapping and Sooah was so surprised that she covered her mouth with her hands. "I can not believe this!" Sooah exclaimed when the boys' performance was over.

Taehoon started. "Sooah, I think I might end up in the fiery pit... because I stole you from the skies." - "And I fell in love with you. I love you, my princess!" Taehoon said as he opened his arms. Sooah runned to hug the boy. "Thank you."

As the happy couple hugged each other the whole class started shouting. "Kiss! Kiss! Kiss!" When Sooah looked at the boy with a smile they approached each other and were just about to kiss until something unexpected happened. Hyun Gyu shouted. "Aish. You guys are so corny! I really can't take this anymore!" Hyun Gyu was just throwing a cake at the couple, but they had time to dodge so the cake flew straight to Jugyeong's face.

- -

"Jugyeong! Oh my god!" Everyone started yelling. "My gosh. Give me some tissue." Sooah hurried to the startled girl. Everyone started yelling at Hyun Gyu. "What's the matter with you? - Who told you to throw it like that?" The embarrassed boy kept apologizing and everyone had gathered around Jugyeong.

"Oh, ottoke?" - "I think you need to wash your face." The girls kept saying as they all touched Jugyeong worriedly. Hyun-aw noticed how terrified the girl was. Then she remembered Jugyeong's secret, she was the only one who knew it. "Stop! Can't you see how uncomfortable you're making her feel?" Hyun-aw tried to stop the girls, but they didn't notice her.

"Stop! I don't want anyone touching me." Jugyeong finally shouted and pushed everyone away. Then she started running out of the classroom. Hyun-aw was worried about the girl, so she started running after her. "Jugyeong wait!"

Hyun-aw tried to run after Jugyeong through the crowd in the hallway, but then her path was blocked. Han Seojun walked down the hall, all his his friends behind him. A few random girls who stood in the hallway seemed excited about Seojun's appearance and almost freaked out. "Omg! Han Seojun" All the girls turned to look at the boy and the boy smirked.

- -

When Hyun-aw finally got through the crowd, she saw something that suprised her. "Is that Lee Suho?" People around started whispering. "I've never seen Suho helping anyone before." Hyun-aw saw how the tall boy, Lee Suho had covered his jacket around Jugyeong and helped her run away from the situation.

"I wonder why Suho is helping her?" Hyun-aw thought, and wondered if Suho also knew about Jugyeong's secret. "Aish. I'm glad that he's finally doing something nice to people." Hyun-aw thought. It's good for him that he's helping her. Hyun-aw was relieved that nothing worse happened.

*After school at Prince Comics*

It was already the evening and Lim Jugyeong had arrived at Prince Comics. She was once again browsing the new comics in the horror section. The familiar boy had also entered the comic store as usual, this time in his school uniform.

When the girl noticed the boy she was startled again. "What are you doing here again? You're being really creepy, it almost feels like you're stalking me." Aish. The girl continued browsing the comics. The girl tried to ignore the boy's staring, but the boy interrupted her. "You know, there's one girl very similar to you in my school." Jugyeong turned. "Oh, I've never seen you in your school uniform before." The girl replied nervously. "Really?" The boy asked. "Where do you go to school?"

The girl didn't know how to answer so she started speaking nonsense. "My school is really far away.. you know Galdu Village in Haenam, South Gyeongsang Province, right?" - "That's where my school is."

"Really?" The boy asked and approached the girl. "Stop speaking nonsense, you don't have to lie to me." The girl tried to ignore the boy "What- what are you talking about?" Suho took a step forward so that he was now face to face with the girl. "You know... I saw what was inside the bag. You're Lim Jugyeong, right?"

When Jugyeong heard the boy's words she panicked. "Please don't tell anyone about my no-makeup face!!" The girl begged. The boy didn't answer. "Please! I'm begging you. I'll do anything you ask. Just please don't tell anyone." The girl said in panic. "What do I get if I don't tell anyone?" "I will do anything." The girl begged. "Anything?" Suho asked. "Anything." - "Sure."

────── .❀。• *₊°。 ❀°。 ──────