- 006 -

𑁍┊you are unstoppable ˎˊ˗

𑁍you are unstoppable ˎˊ˗

"If people are trying to bring you down, it only means that you are above them."

────── .❀。• *₊°。 ❀°。 ──────

Hyun-aw was in a state of shock. She couldn't stop staring at the screen of her phone. She felt as if all her senses had disappeared. She no longer felt her feet supporting her. "What is this feeling? Why can't I deal with this and do anything?" Hyun-aw repeated to herself.

 "What is this feeling? Why can't I deal with this and do anything?" Hyun-aw repeated to herself

*The day after*

Today was the last day Hyun-aw had to face the Yongpa High School. She was supposed to transfer school in couple days. She would transfer to Saebom High since there was one student place wich had become vacant for her.

As Hyun-aw entered the school yard, she began to hear people whispering and gossiping about her. She tried her best to close her ears from the whispers and to ignore people's malicious glances.

When Hyun-aw got inside the school, she tried her best to penetrate her way through the crowd of people to get to her locker. When she finally managed to get to her locker, she opened the locker and collected her books and other belongings and put them in her backpack.

Just as Hyun-aw had closed the door of her locker she saw how Se-mi and all the other bullies were gathered around her. "How dare you even show your face after what happened here?! Don't you realize that this whole school hates you." Se-mi said as she approached Hyun-aw.

Hyun-aw sighed and didn't even bother to look the girl in the eyes. She tried to dodge and leave the situation. Se-mi grabbed her from the backpack and tore her back. "Don't think, that you can get away with this." She said.

"Aish" Hyun-aw sighed and turned her head. Now Hyun-aw was the one who approached Se-mi. "Don't you really remember what I told you?" Hyun-aw asked as she grabbed Se-mi by the hand and squeezed it as hard as she could.

"Was I really that big threat to you? As soon as someone threatens you, you come up with a way to destroy their reputation, pathetic. Did you really care that much about me that you saw all that effort just to figure out my past and come up with all your sick lies?" Hyun-aw asked, now looking Se-mi straight to her eyes.

No one said anything. The passers-by around them had also stopped to follow the situation. "I feel sorry for you." Hyun-aw said to Se-mi and let go of her grip. She tore her backpack back and turned, leaving all the bullies behind. Everyone in the hallway watched as she left the doors.

And that's how she left the Yongpa High School behind her.

────── .❀。• *₊°。 ❀°。 ──────

Author's note:

Hey! Thanks a thousand times to all the new readers, you have already accumulated a lot! I wanted to also point out the fact that I'm sorry that these first chapters have been quite tough and sad.

I still wanted to include all of these events in the beginning of the story because I feel that they are really important to Hyun-aw's character as well as to her character's development.

Stay tuned for the new chapters. The upcoming chapters are going to be a lot chillier and so cute I can't wait!

────── .❀。• *₊°。 ❀°。 ──────