- 019 -

𑁍┊jugyeong's secret ˎˊ˗

𑁍jugyeong's secret ˎˊ˗

────── .❀。• *₊°。 ❀°。 ──────

It was a calm evening after school and Lim Jugyeong approached Prince Comics. She was excited as she was going to get the latest release of her favorite comic "The Curse in the Dark" which had just been released. As she opened the door of the comic store and stepped in, the girl greeted the store owner. "Hey Mr. Prince!"

"Oh, hey Ju Bal." The owner greeted the girl. Before the girl left the counter, she asked quietly "Lee Suho did not come by, did he?" "Who?" "The Moody and tall boy with the smallest face... - the one who looks like a character from a comic book." "Me?" Mr. Prince joked. "No, I haven't seen him here today." "Oh, really? What a relief." The girl said with a relief and started walking towards the horror comic section.

- -

After the girl saw the book she was looking for she smiled and climbed onto a stool. As she was reaching the top shelf, a familiar voice suddenly stopped her. "So we meet again." The girl turned in fright and almost fell from the stool. "Darn it, it's Suho. Ottoke?" The girl thought in panic.

Then the girl quickly covered her face with the comic she was holding in her hands. "Why aren't you getting down?" Suho asked. "I'm looking for a book." The girl answered nervously. "Then can you pull out that book for me?" The standing boy asked. "Oh, this one?" - "No, the one next to it." "This one?" "No" "This one? - " "Until when will you play dumb?" Suho asked the girl. "You know me, right?"

The girl was so upset when she heard the boy's words that she staggered on her stool. Then suddenly she slipped and fell. She was just falling to the floor until she felt the boy's arms grabbing her. The girl laid on the boy's arms and stared the handsome boy straight in the eyes.

They had their moment, they stared at each other directly in the eyes and Jugyeong felt her heart beating. Then, however, Suho quickly stood up so that Jugyeong fell. "Why didn't you keep your balance up there?" The boy asked with the usual cold look on his face.

"People who can't keep balance should never get to stand on stools." The tall boy said as he reached the top shelve. "I was startled that you knew me." The girl stood up. "My acting skills aren't that great, so I couldn't keep pretending." Suho said, now with a comic book on his hand. "Then... does that mean you recognized me the moment we met?" The girl asked startled and the boy turned to look at the girl.

"It was easy to recognize you." The boy then suddenly said. "But I look completely different? -" "Am I supposed to find what's different?" Suho asked and the girl was confused.

Jugyeong couldn't comprehend how Suho could recognize her, she started to get nervous. "Are you going to tell people?" The girl asked with a trembling voice. "I'm a complete mess. - If people find out, I don't think that I'm able to bear with it." Suho stared at the girl. "Please, don't tell anyone." The girl begged. - "Sure." Suho said.