All the blood left the girl's body. Ash sat back down with such grace and fully unbothered. The girl walked off and I just shook my head and laughed at the situation.

Solo started talking which muted everyone's mouth. "Welcome everyone to Texas Southern University graduation class. We are very excited to have you here today." The way my sister spoke was so captivating that I couldn't hide the proud look I had on my face.

*Four months later*

"No Dada." A'Maiya whined as I was putting on her clothes.

Today is their first birthday party. Their birthday was yesterday. We had a little intimate dinner yesterday with them but we still wanted to give them a party. I have the girls trying to get them dress. I think Oni set me up knowing they are difficult.

Once I got A'Maiya dressed I tried to get Amaré dressed. She started fighting me as I was putting her shirt on. "Quit it before I pop you!" I stated sternly. She poked out her bottom lip ready to cry.

"I Mommy." She said folding her arms. "I don't care who you want. You're gonna get dress or have a sore bottom you pick. Belt or clothes?" I told her crossing my arms.

"Thoes(clothes)." She whined.

It took me an hour to get two kids dress. It took Oni ten mins to get four boys dress. This was the biggest set up. Next time she will take one girl and two boys. I walked to the living room to see her and the kids setting things up.

I walked up behind her and wrapped my arms around her waist. "That was a set up and you know it." I said pulling her closer.

"I would never set up my husband." She said trying to hold in a laugh.

I popped her ass and she yelped but started laughing. "I'm sorry baby but them girls do not listen to me."

"You better make them. You're just soft when they give you the puppy dog eyes."

"That's true but I don't care. Anyways are you ready to go back to work. You took your year now what?"

I took a year off because I didn't want to put them in daycare until they can walk, somewhat talk and they were potty trained. "Yes I'm ready and I still have my same job. How has work been for you lately? The last thing I heard was that you had a meeting with the police commissioner."

She looked down sad and I walked over to her holding her in my arms. "What's wrong my love?" I asked her while lifting her head. "These missing girls are getting to me. I look at our kids grateful that we have them but can't help but think about the mothers who don't have theirs." She sadly stated with tears in her eyes.

I tightened my grip on her and I could feel her tears on my chest, since I didn't have a shirt on yet. "I'm sorry you are feeling this way. I know how it feels to get all this bad news when you have so much good news in your life."

"Mommy twy(cry)?" Jalil asked.

Oni wiped her eyes and picked him up. "I'm ok my prince. Let's get the pool set up so you can splash." He started clapping and jumping up and down in her arms. "Spwash, Spwash!"

As I was walking upstairs I heard the front door open and close. Then I hear Solo and Ash arguing while one of the kids are crying. "Bobby and Whitney shut the hell up!" I yelled.

"BB eye." Alexa walked up to me crying and holding her eye.

I picked her up and she laid on my shoulder still crying. "What happened to your eye baby girl?"

"Savion happened." Solo said.

"Let it go Solange. It was a fucking accident. Yelling at a one year old like you done lost your ever loving mind. Try it again and it's gonna be me and you." Ash voiced as she was holding Savion.

"You're gonna stop coming at me like I can't discipline my own fucking children! You got one more time Ashley!"

"Whitney go outside with Oni to set up the pool. Bobby come with me." I said pulling Solo with me.

Them two has been arguing non stop since they moved back home two months ago. It has to be something going on. "What's going on with y'all?"

She got up and started pacing the room. "I don't really know. It's like we don't get any alone time since we got here. Three days after we got here we both started working and the kids keeps us busy."

"When was the last time you two had sex?"

"Two weeks before we left Houston." I knew it had to be something. Them two thrive off of sex. When they go without this is what you get. "After this party y'all are gonna go home while the quads stay here."

As I was saying this I was sending Oni a text to let her know. I know what it's like to want alone time with your wife and life keeps getting in the way. Thank God for our parents. "I can't leave four kids when you already have eight."

"You not leaving them, I'm taking them. End of conversation. Now let's go celebrate these rugrats. You ready to party Lex?"

"Yes. Pawee(party)." She said smiling and dancing in my arms.

"Daddy were are you?!" Alyssa yelled out. I came from around the corner to see her in a bathing suit similar to Oni's. "What's up princess?"

"Let's go I not have all day."

"Yissa." Lex whined reaching for Alyssa.

I put her down and she ran to Alyssa who picked her up and walked off. They are so grown I can't believe they are gonna be four in a few months.

We got downstairs to see everyone has shown up and the house is super live. As we were partying Solo ran to me and told me to come outside quick.

I ran outside and what I saw made me mad instantly. "Bitch you done lost your motherfucking mind!" I yelled.

(A/N: What did Beyoncé see? Do the public know they are married? If/When they find out how will they react? Will Solo and Ash make it through their rough patch? Let me know what you think. Don't forget to Vote Vote Vote and Comment Plz.)