Authors Note

I will be trying to keep this as historically accurate as possible, but it will not be perfect. The Confederacy and the Union will be portrayed as historically accurate as I can make it.

This means the Confederacy will be a racist nation that supported slavery because that's what the Confederate States of America was. Sure, not every person who lived in the Confederacy supported slavery, but it was an important and prevalent practice in the Confederacy.

The American Civil War was not just about states rights, but about slavery. That's the meaning to this war I think people have tried to forget.

And if you have a problem with me portraying the Confederacy historically accurate, I'm sorry but I can't help you.

I will also be portraying the Union as historically accurate as I can make him, because the Union wasn't perfect, and did some questionable and horrible things during the Civil War. So the Union will be aggressive and take drastic actions, like it did during the Civil War.

And if you have a problem with me portraying the Union historically accurate, than I can't help you their either.

I am not writing this to offend or hurt anyone, merely to write the American Civil War as Countryhumans. If I offend anyone, I'm sorry, that was not my intention.

I want to write a story that shows how horrible and difficult the Civil War was for Americans. Whether they were from the North or the South. This war is the bloodiest in our history. More Americans died in this war than every other combined. This is a story that needs to be told.

With all that out of the way, enjoy the story, and please don't get mad at us for portraying things historically accurate.

History ain't pretty, so just deal with the fact that not everything is as black and white as people have tried to make it out to be.