Yoongi held both of my arms with a firm, but comforting touch, taking a deep breath as he looked down at my flushing cheeks.

"Faye... Look at me," he whispered.

He moved one hand to hold my cheek, and I leaned into his palm, closing my eyes.

"It may not be how you wanted it to be, but don't let his shortcomings take away from all that you've achieved, and all that you're going to do tonight. I can't wait to see you perform tonight. You are a whole new performer, and New York is going to love you."

"I'm so lucky to have you..." I said softly, opening my eyes to look at him.

He gently kissed my nose, whispering close to my forehead.

"Come on. We need to go talk to them..."

We had all gathered around the living area, everyone waited to hear what I was going to say. Taehyung and Kookie both looked a little uneasy, but calm.

"I'm so sorry, guys. I feel so bad..." I looked down at my lap as they all watched. I looked over at Hobi sitting next to me on the couch, "I feel like this is unfair to all of you."

"Faye," Hobi looked into my eyes and held my hand as he spoke, a gentle tone in his voice filling me with instant feelings of comfort and safety, "Listen to me. You don't owe us anything. Not your body, not your voice. You owe nothing... to anyone. That includes apologies. You don't owe us that either. We had fun with you, but if the time's up, we respect that."

"Nothing has to change. Things won't be made to feel awkward. It's just a thing of the past now," Namjoon added from a nearby armchair, "We're still here as your friends and bandmates. That's what we are first and foremost."

"Friends." I smiled.

"Friends." Hobi smiled over at me and pulled me in for a big squeeze of a hug.

"Thanks, Hobi," I sighed, breathing him in. I knew I was going to miss being intimate with him. Unlike the others, he and I had grown very close and had had a lot of wonderful, memorable sexual experiences together. I knew it was the right thing to do - to become monogamous - but I knew that a part of me would always miss my Hobi, and I hoped that maybe one day down the road, when the time was right, we'd have a reunion of sorts.

"So...?" I glanced around their circle of faces with a cheeky grin on my face, "How was it?"

The whole room breathed a sigh of relief as the mood relaxed significantly. Taehyung slouched back on the couch, stretching his arms up behind his head and crossing one foot over the other leg.

"She was a freak, man..." he laughed and made his eyes big as he flashed a maniacal, toothy smile, eyes darting back and forth at his friends.

"Oooooof..." Kookie leaned back in his chair, too, "She bit my thigh. I thought she was gonna break skin. Jin had to pull her off so I wouldn't need to get a rabies shot."

"Gross!" I laughed, "Are you serious?"

"Yes, unfortunately he's serious. She was a little crazy. It quickly made sense that she was sitting there all alone and that whole crowd of men had no interest in her," Namjoon laughed heartily as Jimin cut in.

"...Probably why they all stood around to watch, too," Jimin talked with his hands, animated about the whole story.

"They probably lined up to see Faye, but stayed to watch the shitshow after she left," Jin chimed in, looking over at me, "You dodged a bullet. We didn't stay much longer after you guys left. Things went downhill quickly."