ʀᴇᴍɪɴɪsᴄᴇ: 1

Tae... Taehyungggg

"KIM TAEHYUNG GET YOUR ASS UP BEFORE I COME UP THERE!!"

Taehyung bolted up from his slumber, absolutely terrified from the sudden shout of anger coming from the lower level of the house.

"OKAY I'M COMING, GIVE ME A MINUTE!" Taehyung shouted back at the person who was very impatiently waiting on him.

"Alright, one minute on the clock Tae" The person said, causing Tae to groan and quickly get up to get ready.

He picked out his outfit, which was just a nice casual Gucci shirt, some dark blue jeans, and some nice white sneakers. He quickly ran to the bathroom and brushed his teeth, washed his face, and got dressed. He styled his hair and made sure he was ready for the day.

"It's been past a minute Tae, don't make me come up there" The person exclaimed, sounding a bit angrier than before.

"No no, I'll be there in a bit Hyung!" Taehyung shouted back, rushing to grab his coat and running downstairs.

"Gosh, took you long enough, why can you never get up on time?" The person asked in annoyance.

"Well maybe if you and Namjoon didn't go at it just about every night I'd be up before all of you" Taehyung replied, leaving the person, Seokjin, speechless

Taehyung chuckled and left to make his breakfast, which contained breadsticks, noodles, and sausages. He sat down at the table with his new meal and began to feast, everyone staring as he ate like an animal who hasn't eaten in months. Taehyung noticed and paused for a moment.

"What? I'm hungry" He quickly stated before he continued to feast on his definitely scrumptious meal.

The others looked at each other then shrugged it off and continued with what they were doing. Once everyone was done eating, they all rushed to put their plates away. They grabbed their things and headed to the van, once everyone was in and ready, Seokjin started the van and drove all the way out of town. 

(Sorry for the short chapter, I'm still trying to sorta figure out the writing style and the whole plot of the story, hope you still enjoyed it, bye bye)