Toga slowed down and pulled close to one of the front doors, "Kurogiri said it was on the second level, room 3. You can't miss it, like there will be a guard."

I nodded and grabbed my bag but Toga put her hand on my wrist, "You can't bring anything in. Just you."

"Oh okay."

"It's going to work. And I'm going to help get you and Dabi out of Japan once Shigaraki gets caught." She grinned, reassuring me.

I put my hand on hers, "I can't thank you enough. What about you? What are you going to do? Shigaraki will spill everything about The League if he's in custody."

She shrugged, "Kurogiri, Twice, and I will all talk about that soon. I think I wanna travel." Her face got a little more serious, "But all of this needs to work out first."

My anxiety began to rise, realizing how serious of a situation this actually was. And how easily it could go wrong.

"I've never been inside but Kurogiri said he is pretty up and down with his personality. Just try to stay calm the whole time, it might be a test."

"I think I'm gonna vomit."

"Don't do that."

With one more back rub, I stepped out of the car and began walking towards the old dusty building. I couldn't help but have thoughts like if this would be the last time I'd see the sun. Or if this would be the last time I'd walk free.

I shook my head and tried to not spiral.

The heavy door creaked open and it was dead silent inside. I found stairs and made my way up them. Looking left then right, I finally found where I was supposed to go.

A large guard stood in front of a metal door, much different than the other doors. I slowly approached him.

"Uhm, hello." I stated, trying to get his attention.

He looked down at me with no emotion.

"I'm here to see—"

Before I could finish he moved to the side and opened the door for me. I looked a bit confused and stepped inside.

I guess not many people come here so he probably was expecting me.

The room was extravagant. Red walls and ceilings with gold trim. Little statues and waterfalls. Everything the opposite of the dirty outside.

I took a moment to take everything in.

"You must be ____, how exciting!" A blonde man smiled from behind a fancy wooden desk.

I stepped forward a bit and gained all the courage I could.

'Don't let him touch you.'

Dabi warned me. That's what made his quirk so dangerous. He could steal other's quirks and temporarily use them.

"Yes. And you are Monoma?"

With his head in his hand he nodded, smile not leaving his face, "That is correct. Please, have a seat. I've been looking forward to this meeting."