THIRTY EIGHT

"Toga?"

The person in front of me eyes went wide, backing up on the sofa with defensive body language. Their mouth opened but nothing came out.

'But I love you'

That was the final straw that told me the person in front of me wasn't actually Dabi.

Thanks to Zoe having no problem giving up information about other people's quirks, I knew Toga could transform into other people for short periods of time.

She was so intense with me that one night and this was nothing like Dabi. That's the only conclusion I could come to.

"The hell? You think your boyfriend is someone else?" She spat in his voice.

I gave her an annoyed look, "We never call each other boyfriend or girlfriend. So want to try again?"

She scoffed and suddenly her whole body shifted back to the little blonde I had met before. Now naked.

I averted my eyes, "Whoa."

Once she grabbed a blanket off the couch to somewhat cover herself she grabbed my forearm forcefully.

"You know it sounds like he treats you like shit! I wouldn't!" Her eyebrows furrowed together, "I really do love you!"

I yanked my arm out of her surprisingly tight grasp and scooted as far back as I could on the couch. I didn't know what to make of the situation.

I also realized I could be in somewhat of a dangerous spot if I was too aggressive. I didn't know how wild she was, but I knew she played with knives and used other people's blood.

"Toga, what you did just now wasn't okay." I stated in a calm but serious voice.

She threw her hands up, the blanket falling. I looked away again.

"It was the only way I could get close to you!"

Shaking my head I replied, "No. You can create relationships with people without deceiving them. But if you mean romantically? I'm already with Dabi. I'm sorry."

Toga's face turned red and she abruptly stood up, stomping towards the hall with the rooms, not before grabbing the cloth with Shigaraki's blood on it first.

I glanced around the dim lit room, now completely alone. I still felt unsafe here. I wanted to leave.

Standing up, I made my way towards the door, but before I could open it it swung open itself. Shigaraki face to face with me.

"Aw did short stuff get caught?" He snorted and pushed past me, "I knew it wouldn't work but she's obsessed with you so I promised her I wouldn't say anything."

In his hand was my bag and car keys, he threw them on the floor next to me.

His head shifted back and forth across the bar, "Dammit Toga." He looked back at me, "Did she take my bloody rag?"

I nodded and stepped closer to the door, once again trying to leave. Kurogiri came in, making me have to step aside.

"Kurogiri go get that cloth from her she's not allowed to have my blood she knows that." Shigaraki snapped, pointing his finger towards her room.

"Yes, Tomura." He replied calmly.

I grabbed the door handle and began to open it but Shigaraki stopped me, "What's the rush? Thought we were going to bond?"

I exhaled heavily and turned towards the blue haired man, "Why do you want me here Shigaraki?"

He hopped up on the bar and slipped off one of his gloves, picking at the skin around his nails. I never understood his motives. It both scared me and pissed me off.