THIRTY NINE

"Let me show you how I feel."

Dabi stood up in front of me, his body towering over mine, and stripped of his shirt. The beautiful patterns on perfect display for me. I ran my fingers down his toned torso and looked up at him.

"Okay then, show me."

As much as I felt slightly disappointed about his answer, I knew his love language was physical touch.

And I was about to get my world rocked.

His warm lips latched on to mine, his tongue slipping into my mouth. Our kisses quickly became clumsy and desperate. As always he somehow tasted of cinnamon.

We could never get enough of each other.

As our mouths moved as one, I felt him hook his fingers in my shorts and panties and yank them down to my ankles. No time to waste.

I closed my thighs together, feeling exposed so suddenly. Dabi wrapped his hands around my waist and flipped us around, me now sitting on the bed.

Grabbing the hem of my t-shirt I pulled it up and over my head, not bothering to wear a bra. His hands cupped around my breasts, massaging them and toying with my nipples.

In the past I had never really been into my chest being touched, but Dabi's fingers were calloused and hot and made the sensation much more intense.

"You're so beautiful." He said softly before latching his mouth on to my collar bone.

I sighed in pleasure, everything feeling so good at once. Now squeezing my thighs together for a different reason.

His mouth moved up my neck and I accidentally  let out a small moan. My face felt hot from embarrassment.

Dabi pulled back and smirked, "Oh right, I forgot that was your favorite spot."

He went right back to it and practically attacked it. I could only imagine the color it would be later.

But it felt so good.

His hands began wandering down my body, on my sides, down my thighs and back up. I could feel myself begin to get wet.

It was like he knew just how my body worked and what he needed to do to get me where he wanted me.

"Lay back for me, princess." Dabi gestured his head towards the bed as he stood at the end of it.

I did as told and laid down, staring up at the ceiling with the pit of my stomach swimming in circles.

"You're gonna be shy? Why won't you open those legs for me?" Dabi chuckled, getting on his knees and grabbing my hips, pulling me closer to him.

Slowly I opened them. Somewhat embarrassed of how wet I was from how little we had done. I looked down to see his reaction.

His eyes went wide, "Holy shit ____, you're pussy is soaking." He smirked, "Don't worry, I'm rock hard for you too. I just want to make you cum first."

"Are you sure becau—"

Before I could finish my sentence his tongue lapped up slit, causing me to jerk in surprise.

His mouth felt hotter than normal and the sensation of the heat was driving me crazy. This time he immediately went to dive his tongue into my entrance, dipping in and out sloppily.

I swore his tongue never ended. I grabbed on to his hair and began grinding against his face, moaning and wanting him deeper inside me.

I could feel him smile against my core. As he penetrated my entrance with his tongue, he took his thumb slipped it in between so he could rub at my clit.