"No, there's not many things to celebrate." Galton shrugged and kicked a pebble on the ground.

"Really?" I widened my eyes.

"Yeah. I wish that we had a ball but I wouldn't know what we would celebrate. There's Halloween. But we just have a big feast for that."

'Halloween is such an important holiday in the wizarding world.' I thought, 'A ball for that would be nice. A pretty ball, with gowns, suits, dates. But that's like any other ball. Unless...'

"Wait a second." I realized.

"What?"

"That's it! Galton, you're amazing!" I gave a small hug and started to run back to the castle.

"What? Wait- where are you going?" He yelled.

"Sorry, Galton, but I have to talk to Dumbledore. Tell Hagrid I said 'hi'!" I yelled back while running away.

"Oh...okay!" He exclaimed and (I'm assuming) he continued to walk to Hagrid's.

~~~

"Professor! Professor!"

I ran into Dumbledore's office. I have to stop running around all the time or else I'm going to need an inhaler.

"Yes, (y/n)?" Dumbledore patiently asked.

"I have...I ha...have...can you...just...give...me...a moment?" I was out of breath and paused for about a minute, "Okay..." I resumed,
"I have an idea for a ball."

"A ball?"

"Yes, a ball. Think about, professor, what's something important that's coming up soon?"

Dumbledore shrugged.

"Halloween!"

"So you want a Halloween ball?"

"Not just any Halloween ball. A masquerade ball!"

"Interesting..." Dumbledore nodded his head slowly.

"You can decorate it however you like, but Hogwarts needs a ball. Wouldn't it be wonderful?"

"Yes, it is a good idea. But I'll have to think about it."

"What's there to think about? It's an astounding idea." Dumbledore gave me a look and I sighed. "Okay...I'll let you think about it."

"Thank you." He smiled.

"Well that's all. Have a good day." I waved and turned the other way.

"Wait." Dumbledore called. I turned back around. "There is an old cottage in the forest. Nobody goes there, and nobody knows about it." He informed me.

"Why are you telling me this?" I asked.

"I just thought you would like to know."

"Thanks."

"Now...is there anything going on with you and Black?" He asked. I rolled my eyes and sighed.

"I told you, professor-"

"I'm not talking about that Black." He interrupted.

"Who else are you referring to?" I questioned. I obviously knew who he was talking about but might as well try to hide it.

"You know." He gave me a playful look, but then cleared his throat, "Well then, have a good day, Miss
(y/n)."

"Have a good day professer." I nodded and walked out of his office.