Adventure

George awoke first. He twisted and turned and shuffled in his sleep before finally opening his eyes to the beautiful view, and the nature of course.

He sat up, carefully removing the protective arm that had been layer over his waist. He wedged out of the strong grip and stood up freely.

The sun was peeking out over the trees in the horizon illuminating the large grey stone and giving George a flickering shadow in the cave. He stood there and let himself bask in the suns warm orange glow as it seeped into his skin.

The bright ball of yellow and orange slowly rose up soon illuminating the entire forest.

George made his way over to their bags he took out two biscuits making sure to leave enough food for their parents once they rescued them.

He unwrapped the tin foil surrounding them and set them out closer to the sun to warm up seeing as tho they had grown cold in the night.

Once they were heated up he sat on the rocky ground watching as the orange sky faded to blue.

He heard rustling behind him, and he jolted his head back toward the noise.

"George?" He heard a voice.

It was just Cl-. It was just Dream.

"Did I wake you?" The brunette said as he scooted back to the blonde with their food.

"No" Dream snuggled into George's chest.

"I have food~" George said as he scooted a biscuit towards Dream.

"Thanks Georgie" The nickname gave George butterflies.

George hummed in response and they are their food together.

Once they we're done they packed up their things and continued on the treacherous journey.

~time skip~

"Dream look!" George pointed to an opening in the mountain a few yards away.

"Is that- Is that the cave" Dream gulped.

"Yep" George turned to Dream  and offered a small smile in witch Dream hugged him in return.

The continued the short walk to the opening.

George took a deep breath "Hello?" His voice echoed threw the walls of the cave bouncing of the rocky walls.

He was about to repeat himself when a tall figure made his way to them.

"Who are you and what do you want." The voice said while holding a sword towards them.

"I'm G-George and This is Dream"

"Hmph and what do you want?"

"If you don't know the king has fallen terribly ill and well-"

"King Ben?" The man interrupted.

"Yes, King Ben, we know that he is your enemy and we have a lot of inside information and moral of the story we want to join you in....talking over the kingdom"

Believable enough.

"Hmmmm"

The man stepped out of the darkness to reveal himself. He had a long pink ponytail and scars and bruises all over his face and neck.

"You can tag along if you want I suppose" He spoke.

"Wow Thank you so much...." George paused.

"You can call me Techno" George and Dream nodded as they followed him into the cave.

A/n
Super short chapter but whatever, last time I updated I had 250 read and now i have 800?!? 😫🙄😍🤪😎👹