"Um, yeah..." The brunette managed a smile, "I like to draw sometimes I think..."

"Awesome," the mob boss beamed, clicking open his seat belt and reaching out to the backseat to pull up a medium sized tin box which Taehyung hadn't noticed before.

Jungkook shoved the box on Taehyung's lap and climbed out of the car, the brunette quickly struggling to follow suit.

The two boys began walking alongside on the scantily peopled roads, flush in the dead of the night, one twirling around without a care in the world and the other jumping up on the smallest of noises.

It was funny how everything seemed to frighten Taehyung, right from the towering flashy buildings to the edgy looking teens littering the corners. He yelped when he nearly stumbled into a construction pit on the side of the road, his last two braincells activating in enough time to save him from falling into it.

He looked up and sighed helplessly when he found the boss striding way ahead of him, hands shoved in his jeans and lips whistling some tune. Taehyung looked down at the heavy tin box he was ordered to carry, wondering what was in it. Weapons? Drugs?... Organs?

Taehyung gulped at the last possibility but clambered after the mafia boss nonetheless, giving it up for fate decide his predicament.

The brunette's eyes widened when they neared a huge posh looking apartment complex with silver gates. He wondered if he'd seen it somewhere before... Why did it look familiar?

"Here," he heard the boss, who had vanished for a split second before returning with two odd looking hats.

"This one's for you," Jungkook said settling a tiger themed winter hat on the smaller's head and grinned as he put on a soft white rabbit themed hat over his own raven head, "and this for me!"

Taehyung's face morphed with confusion but he kept his mouth shut, pulling at the strings of his tiger hat to keep it in place.

"Let's go," Jungkook said grabbing his hand but then stopped and turned to look at him, "and shush! No words or anything here, cuz if they catch you ima leave you here and bolt."

Taehyung shook his head vigorously, quickly taking in his instruction.

"Good, now follow me." He whispered as they took a turn and sneaked up closer to the gates.

"You see there? Right there," Jungkook pointed at the guard cell, "The security guards are snoring their asses off because their shift changes in an hour. That means we have about forty minutes to get this done. Just be quiet and follow me... Got it?"

Taehyung nodded obediently, having no clue what the hell he was about to do. But he kinda liked the vibe for some reason so he decided to stick around. Not that he had a choice but anyway.

The duo slithered through the narrow gateway and into the complex interior, skillfully dodging the sleeping guards and began to trot along the walled perimeter of the parking lot, reaching the backside of the building.

They were soon met with a tall wall topped with a couple of roofing sheets that easily reached upto the 4th floor. Taehyung watched as Jungkook grabbed the tin box from him and set it down near the wall. He opened the box with a powerful snap and Taehyung's eyes widened.

Canned spray paints. Tens and twenties of them littered inside the heavy box, each a different colour and shade.

Taehyung was stunned. It was the last thing he expected to come out of that box.

"Hey kitty, we don't have much time left. Just pick up anything and let's get going~~" Jungkook nudged him, his face crinkled in sheer excitement. Taehyung blinked but quickly reached down and picked the first one he found.