_No shade_

By the entrance of the school

Jenny turned to the direction her name was called, then signs heavily.

"You okay?" Lena questioned confusingly.

"Never been better." Jenny replied trying hard to hide her frustration.

"Kk. So, heading home?" Lena asked again stylishly.

"Home?!" Jenny repeated confusingly.

"You know what I mean.
So, are you?" Lena added in a more dejected manner.

"Yeah I am, you don't have to be so hot headed about it." Jenny mumbles stylishly.

"Well, could you help me with my bag? I have something urgent to take care of." Lena pleaded.

"Sure, I mean why not?" Jenny replied sarcastically, collecting her bag.

"Thanks, you're a life saver." Lena concluded running off.

"O-k-a-y, I wonder where she's off to." Jenny thought confusingly,
"Not my problem, not my business." Jenny chanted to herself before walking away.

NEXT DAY
Jennifer's POV

It was still as hot, noisy and annoying as the first. But for some reason, I felt more light headed than the first day.

I was also already ready as early as 7am.
I made breakfast for myself and Lena, then went off to her room to wake her.

"Hey lens, Get up! It's morning." I yelled, but she wouldn't respond.
"I made breakfast." I added stylishly, and she jumped down as expected.

"You made breakfast for me." She added happily, "Have I told you how much I love you?"

"Not even that you love me."

"Well, I'm saying it now. I love you a hole lot Jenns." She said smilingly.

"S-u-r-e" I replied wearing a sarcastic smile.

Then we both headed out to eat.

At school

I noticed Lena had been staring at me the hole way here.

"You okay?" I asked confusingly.

"I should be asking you that. You've been smiling and laughing since this morning. Did you swallow a Smurf or have you now become a psychopath?" She replied confusingly.

"Neither of that. Is it now a crime to smile." I replied with a smile, trying to get on her nerve.

"No, it's just not usual on you.
It suits you though. See you later." She concluded leaving.

"Sure." I replied

Feels good to feel good.
I wonder why though.
Perhaps it's cause I slept through yesterday from after classes until this morning- or something interesting is gonna happen today.

• ×××××ו In class • ××××ו

After the lecture teacher left...

I had no where to go so I decided to remain on sit- Sorting out my things.

I didn't need to head out to find something to eat like others, since my mom stock up a hole bag full of snacks for me.

At one point my butt began to hurt. So, I decided to take a stroll round the building.
I wasn't sure that was a good idea, since I didn't join the tour the other day. I decided to pass since I could barely feel my legs.

I took the stroll anyways.
So, I'm guessing you know what happened next.

If you thought got lost, yah, you're very much right...