Potions Love.

First of all, I want to apologize for my absence and inactivity here but I was really busy because of school, now I finished all my tests and vacations finally started so HERE I AM!

This imagine was requested by @hp_lucy_riddle , hope you like it! If you have any requests do not hesitate to comment or to text me and I will reply immediately to you ! 🤍

____________________________________

y/n ' s pov.

" Minced daisy roots. A splash of cowbane. Mix.

Please, concentrate. Please "

This is what you kept telling your brain, who kept being controlled by your heart, that totally ignored your braincells.

"Oh bloody hell, it's Ron Weasley. Ron Weasley"

You found it really hard to concentrate whenever he was next to you. Or whenever ... he just couldn't leave your mind. And there was a specific moment you liked to think about and replay in your head whenever you could. You knew you weren't supposed to do that in your Potions class, with Snape being more than happy to point out errors from any student and with Ron close to you, being it more possible for him to catch you totally lost in your thoughts.

Your lips gently brushing against Ron's.

Your hands intertwining gently as his cheeks turned slightly pink, making him look even cuter.

Both of you with your eyes closed, your bodies so close that you could both feel the warmth the other radiated.

The snow falling down on your hair, his dark green hat and on your shoulders, but you were not caring about it, not even for half a second, even if cold usually bothered you.

"A galleon for your thoughts?"
That soothing voice brought you back to reality, even if in an unexpected way, and your cheeks immediately flushed red.

You knew exactly who was talking to you, and it was him.
Him.

You lifted up your gaze to meet his beautiful ocean eyes, his hair falling in a messy way, perfect the way they were, and his pink lips were making you go completely insane as he smirked really softly.

"Oh wait don't tell me, since you told me you liked someone then you were obviously thinking about him"

Bloody hell, again.

Last week you made the innocent mistake to tell him you liked someone when he caught you daydreaming near Hagrid's hut.

And now he would have, of course, tried to tease you knowing that information.

And he succeeded.

"I hope we will never try to make Amortentia or you would hear the terrible smell of that new crush of yours" was only one of the sentences that escaped from his beautiful lips.

"Ron, I like YOU!"