"Work on your fine details for the next hour. Make whatever you want as long as you only use what is there. It could be jewelry, a toy, a shrine to your Sasuke-kun." The last part was said barely audible. Sakura skwoked, but got a fire in her eye at the idea of having a model of her crush. Kikyo could feel the heat coming off of her. 'Ah such youth.' Kikyo thought amiably. Then she leaned in and softly whispered, "just don't let him see it." Sakura gigged nodding.

Kikyo walked to Sasuke. She stood there feeling his chakra. She felt the anger, pain, and confusion that was rolling off of him. Over the next few minutes he got more and more emotional feeding his fire with his emotion. Kikyo sighed.

"What?" came Sasuke's curt question to her sigh.

"You're doing it wrong." she said patiently, like she had been doing almost every morning.

"Tsk," sasuke stopped facing her, "you say that but what you say doesn't make sense. What does 'comes from the breath' even mean?" Sasuke finally exploded. Kikyo inwardly smiled, she had broken his emotional shields. Now she can make sure those walls never come back up.

"What does 'come from the breath' even mean?' let me answer your question. What do you do when you're alive?"

"Live." Sasuke dead paned. Kikyo snorted at that.

"Very funny. I meant that you breathe." Kiyko paused so that the information would sink in. "fire comes from the breath, in other words it comes from life. Fire is not just a force of destruction. It is a part of life. Some species of trees can grow till the forest is burned down. Do you understand?"

Sasuke was looking down, considering her words. "I think so." he finally answered.

"Ya know," Kikyo paused, unsure if she should continue. "Last time you apprenticed to Oochimaru." now Kikyo felt his eyes on her. "But now because of me you can't do that, but you have another option. You could apprentice with Anko. I'm sure she would be willing to help you learn to control your curse mark. And could get you a summoning contract with snakes that you had last time." Kiyko could feel her face heat up.

"Very well I will take it into consideration." Sasuke's voice was quiet like it usually is these days. Kikyo sat down on the grass in her meditation pose. She gestures to Sasuke to join her. He sat across from her, mirroring her pose.

"How was your talk with the hokage?" Kikyo asked after several minutes of silence.

"He's suspicious of where I got the information. But when i told him the outline of what happened that night that you told me. He was very nervous. First tried to deflect it, then lie, then he told me the truth. It took me over an hour to get him to admit it. But I got him to admit it to me. My brother was ordered to kill my clan." he sounded so sad and broken to Kikyo.

"Im sorry Sasuke. I wish i could have done something. But I was too young and no one would have listened to me."

"It's okay, it's my clan's fault for planning the coup."

"But still." Kikyo wasn't sure she was saying the right thing.

"My brother was forced into what he did. There is nothing i can do about it. Even if he is a hero."

"I'm sorry." Kikyo paused, she needed to ask. "Do you want to destroy the village?"

There it was. It is in the open. Kikyo's fear that Sasuke would go insane, and try to destroy the village. "Is that what i did last time?" The question made Kikyo jump. "Well?"

"Yes, when you discovered the truth. You went on a rampage. Of course at that moment it was right after you killed him. His body is not even cold." Sasuke went rigid with the thought.