Thirty-Six (The End)

A warm glow of flickering firelight baths your nude bodies lying sprawled and spent on the plush rug. You study Kylo's face as he relaxes on his back with his eyes closed. You love the way his features morph when his usual stern expression and furrowed brow melt away.

Reaching up onto the end table to retrieve your half finished cocktail with one hand, you wind your fingers through his hair with the other. Kissing him lightly on the forehead as you shift back onto your elbows to take a sip. The amber liquor burns a pleasing trail down your throat. Per usual when you drink after physical exertion you feel a tingling buzz radiate throughout your limbs.

It had been three weeks since the rooftop incident, or, as the voices had implied, your encounter with destiny. With no way to prove it, you had settled on the idea that it had indeed been your destiny to save Kylo, yourself, and countless others that day.

The ice clinks in the glass, giving you an idea. You pull a chunk of ice out and draw it toward Kylo's sternum, ready to trace a cold wet trail down his front. His breathing is slow and rhythmic, chest rising and falling gently, so when his eyes snap open and his hand snatches your wrist before you can touch him, he startles you.

"Oh come on," you whine. "You're no fun!"

Staring you down, he lets go of your wrist and nods almost imperceptibly.

You smile back at him mischievously. As the ice touches his skin, his chest rises with his sharp intake of breath. He lets it out in a slow hiss as you drag the ice down the middle of him, watching his abs bounce and twitch in response. The fatigue that you had felt melts away with the ice, replaced by a fresh wave of lust in response to your erotic torture of his beautiful body.

You pop what remains of the ice cube into your mouth, feeling your tongue grow cold. Deciding to repeat the path with your icy tongue this time, you are met with a low moan as he watches you lick your way down his front. By the time you get to his belly button his cock is already springing back to life, ready for round two.

"Fuuuuuck," he breathes.

"Wahwahhzzat?" You ask, muffled, mouth pressed against his flat stomach.

"Stop fucking around and get on top of me," he growls.

His forceful tone causes a twinge to radiate through your core.

You're dripping wet as you sink down onto him, shuttering and moaning as his cock disappears inside of you. Once situated, you begin to slowly rock back and forth, dragging your clit against him as his cock slides in and out, fingers digging into his tensed pecks.

After letting you enjoy riding him at your own pace for a time he grows impatient, grabbing your hips to hold you in place as he begins thrusting hard and fast from below. As your pelvises slap together, his eyes are glued to your bouncing chest. He smirks as he watches his fantasy unfold before him. You throw your head back and concentrate on staying present throughout the pounding that threatens to fully engulf all of your senses simultaneously.

His cock grates against your walls, grinding away deeply, hitting your cervix. You cry out with each slap of skin, building and building block by block until the walls grow too high, teetering on the verge of toppling.

As the walls come crashing down, you are blown apart by your orgasm, clenching around his spasming cock as it twitches and spurts into you.

When it's finished, you sink down to lay on top of him, enjoying the lingering buzz of pleasure that courses through your body.

"We should get some sleep," you sigh against him. "Tomorrow is a big day. Mo asked me to meet her at 0800."

"I see," Kylo says. "What time do I have to be there again?"